• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Housing

Equi

Smash Ace
If anyone is going to the Royal Palm Beach tourney (Will's tourney) Saturday and are driving from a long distance I can house you the day before (for practice) and the night after the tournament. I have a very large room (it's basically like an apartment) that's separate from the rest of my house and I have smash feasts regulary. I have an extra futon foldout bed and can fit two people and probably one or two for a floor bed and I have tons of space so you could bring an extra mattress or whatever if you had more people.

Just my offer, I know it was a ***** for me to drive to Orlando and back all night for gigz and although no one housed me then I know how it feels. Plus I'm all for practice.

I live about 30-40 minutes directly north from Royal Palm Beach, FL so you'd be driving past my house before getting there if you're coming from up north or Orlando or whatnot.

IM me on AIM at equivocalx3 if you need housing.

Just an offer. C-ya all Saturday.

xYz

Smash Lord
3DS FC
1049-0933-6834
ALL RIGHT!!!

EQUI PULLING THROUGHH!!

thats wat willis wuz talkin bout.

Equi

Smash Ace
Yup just trying to support my Team FL!

Yall, I'm just like Ted Boosley. You gotta hand it to me. Losing to him as taught me a thing or two XD

Equi

Smash Ace
Yep.

This is a free offer. However, the only thing I'm expecting in return is someone at the next gigz housing me. I know I didn't ask but like, it sucked *** driving back at like 6 in the morning lolz completely tired and almost crashed haha.

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
equi is a god amongst men

I'd actually be more interested in staying the night friday than saturday, because i really do want to go to lobo's tourney on sunday. If all of FIU doesnt come to breakdown on saturday, ill just see them at the next brawl bash or gigs (cause im going to both of those, im 95% sure of it)

plus, we can finally have our $5 chess MM :chuckle:

if me and force can stay at your house friday night, just AIM/PM me your address sometime today cause Friday im gonna be gone allll day (work, washing clothes, hopefully driving to your place, etc.)

xYz

Smash Lord
3DS FC
1049-0933-6834
Yep.

This is a free offer. However, the only thing I'm expecting in return is someone at the next gigz housing me. I know I didn't ask but like, it sucked *** driving back at like 6 in the morning lolz completely tired and almost crashed haha.
i can house you for sure next gigs just ask me in advance.

equi does fight for his friends.

xYz

Smash Lord
3DS FC
1049-0933-6834
equi PM me you're number when you get a chance.!

now we just need to find a ride over there!

Force

Smash Apprentice
If anyone is going to the Royal Palm Beach tourney (Will's tourney) Saturday and are driving from a long distance I can house you the day before (for practice) and the night after the tournament. I have a very large room (it's basically like an apartment) that's separate from the rest of my house and I have smash feasts regulary. I have an extra futon foldout bed and can fit two people and probably one or two for a floor bed and I have tons of space so you could bring an extra mattress or whatever if you had more people.

Just my offer, I know it was a ***** for me to drive to Orlando and back all night for gigz and although no one housed me then I know how it feels. Plus I'm all for practice.

I live about 30-40 minutes directly north from Royal Palm Beach, FL so you'd be driving past my house before getting there if you're coming from up north or Orlando or whatnot.

IM me on AIM at equivocalx3 if you need housing.

Just an offer. C-ya all Saturday.
remember to get some sleep and dont practice all night, I saw you start playing MK one night when you got tired.

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
equi, h1roshi and HRnut wanted to ask you if they could stay at your place also tonight. HRnut may possibly stay there sunday too when will comes, as will isnt staying at your place tonight

call hiroshi or HRNut to get ahold of one of them. or AIM them

Equi

Smash Ace
ya it's cool. as long as sleeping equipment is brought and people are prepared to pass out on my floor

Also is anyone 21? I want to get drunk tonight.

Equi

Smash Ace
One last thing to those that are coming if you haven't left already.

It'd be badass if someone could bring an extra T.V. so we don't have to rely on one Wii since we all want to practice. Also someone needs to bring a copy of Melee. My friend accidentally took mine.

Top Bottom