• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Housing for Halloween Bash

Purple

Hi guys!
1. Reflex (AL)
2. Calvin (AL)
3. Elev8 (AL)
4. Billy (AL)
5. Serin (AL)
6. DanGR (AL)
7. Seibrik (FL)
8. Nick Riddle (FL)
9. Brianna (FL)
10. Frames (CFL)
11. Chaz (FL)
12. Flatsoda (FL)
13. Tommy G (FL)
14. Migeta (GA)
15. GDX (FL)
16. Shaky (FL)
17. Polmex (FL)
18. Redhalberd (FL)
19. Scatz (GA)
20. Pervatasaurus (GA)
21. Deo (GA)
22. Sex puma (FL)
23. SkaterBaj (GA)
24. Chess (FL)
25. One more?

26. Yiff (GA)
27. RJ (GA)
28. AKF (GA)
29. Final (GA)
30. Kewl (OoN)
* = potentially not coming, chance of removal/switch
* = locked, has a place to stay, no chance of removal
* = coming, but position not locked, if person far enough away needs housing, potential switch is housing.

housing conversation and ride conversations shall be here from now on.

Purple

Hi guys!
talked to you on aim, you're good.

@flatsoda - if you get the chance, tell me whether or not those florida guys who are in yellow will be going or not.

thegreatkazoo

Smash Master
Okay, recovered @ least enough to sit in front of a computer.

I would like to go, but need a ride and housing. I have a full setup which I can bring...

skaterbaj

Smash Lord
ok so i do not have sure housing at the venue? ill give you the names later today of the other people that need housing

Purple

Hi guys!
who's tony?

btw we got a large excess of people being housed. some people can't come and be housed here. People getting rides through legendary however kind of have to stay ;/

Migeta

Smash Rookie
who's tony?

Tony is to Me, as Sonic is to Tails...or Batman is to Robin...Goku and Vegeta...a pair of socks, that match!
...he's meh brawl partner

But ya, if we cant hitch a ride....i shall drive....and we shall snuggle in my truck...do you want that? no

Purple

Hi guys!
Give me the news straight: Can someone pick me up from the Doraville MARTA station or not? Because if not, then I can't go. Sorry. :(
at the present moment i don't see that happening.

PBnJ, i'm going to have to redo the list apparently. I do not think you can get housed friday, you approached me too late about this.

Remember 30 people including me and the venue owner can be held here. Biglou put it best however

If you're from Ga just sleep in your car
becuase that's the only way i can fit all of the florida players.

So pbnj you're bringing nine people? i can see what i can do for CFL, but the GA players will be a rough time fitting in.

PB&J

Smash Hero
i asked way before this and dogy said the owner guy..said he will prob squeeze some extra people..i really need housing

Purple

Hi guys!
well, i have if it comes down to that night and he says he'll fit more people in, than you're good to go. But yeah.. technically speaking you don't have a sure fit in housing.

Top Bottom