• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

House of Ylisse - Lucina Image Gallery (Updated 07/24/14)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Banjodorf

Dynamic Duo
NNID
bluefalcon27
3DS FC
2105-8715-5493
Honestly to me, it only looks weird because most of the other female character are glamoured up in one form or another and the increase details seems to emptheize that Lucina is not quite as feminine looking as Peach, Zelda, or Palutena. Even compared to say ZZS and Wii Fit trainer which are althetic looking but still have a feminine shape. which Lucina doesn't have much at all (She always seemed kind of thin in game)l or she just doesn't emptheize those features due to her actions in the story of the game.
I'm personally extremely glad that Lucina and Robin(F) are both female characters with much less emphasis on their "features". I'm not saying it's a bad thing for characters to have more emphasis than others towards being sexy, but It's nice to have a balance between those and female characters that just look attractive by nature of their design, and are really there to be as kick ass as possible.

Like I said, I don't hate more "sexualized" kinds of characters either, but it's good to see balance, and both the FE characters yesterday brought that. :happysheep:

Last edited:

TeaTwoTime

Smash Ace
Lucina is possibly the least sexualised (read: not sexualised at all) and is easily the most "attractive" of the females in the game IMO. I'm very glad that neither her or Robin went down that path.

Chaos15

Smash Apprentice
Lucina is possibly the least sexualised (read: not sexualised at all) and is easily the most "attractive" of the females in the game IMO. I'm very glad that neither her or Robin went down that path.
To be fair she really has nothing to be sexualize with. Well you could always throw her in a bikini in some sort of summer theme DLC... But Nintendo would never do that.

Last edited:

Reila

the true enemy of humanity is anime
Robin isn't sexualized either... And she is gorgeous. I agree that Lucina is very beautiful, though.

I wish Palutena wasn't sexualized the two FE ladies :c Though I don't really have a BIG problem with sexualized characters, as long as there is a balance of male and female sexualized characters... which is not exactly the case for Smash, sadly.

Last edited:

Ryuutakeshi

Smash Lord
Robin isn't sexualized either... And she is gorgeous. I agree that Lucina is very beautiful, though.

I wish Palutena wasn't sexualized the two FE ladies :c Though I don't really have a BIG problem with sexualized characters, as long as there is a balance of male and female sexualized characters... which is not exactly the case for Smash, sadly.
I dunno. Falcin and Ike are showing a lot of muscle, plus Falcon is wearing a skintight suit with gold nipples. It's not quite the same, but I imagine there's people who see them as being a little sexy.

Chaos15

Smash Apprentice

~ Valkyrie ~

Holy Maiden Warrior
Premium
NNID
IndyGo98
3DS FC
2793-0906-0731
Switch FC
SW-7670-7999-3483
Enough wearing that spandex, all of you.

Also, as much as Lucina gave her share of "punch buggy the green mario" in her video, I think this pic had me intrigued:

Did Lucina do this because she came to stop Luigi's reign, or did she do it because she wanted to impress him for his mastery of Deathly Stare?

Though she looks almost stoned...

Hong

The Strongest
Lucina's thing seems to be that her attacks have pretty colours on them, compared to Marth.

ChikoLad

Purple Boi

OK but Sakurai couldn't be anymore blatant with his shippy tendencies here.

"I can show you the wooooorld..."

Hong

The Strongest
:4lucina:: uguuu mars-sama looks so cute while he's sleeping >////<

Skyblade12

Banned via Warnings
3DS FC
1547-6378-0895

What could be that soundwave-thing behind Lucina?
That's just the effect of her death glare being rendered into visible form.

It's not a sound wave, those are more fluid. It looks more like an Electrocardiogram, but too irregular. Hmm...

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
I can't tell if you're joking so...

Literally how?
A woman tenderly and curiously stroking a man's hair/forehead (while he is possibly asleep). Common way of showing affection, a lot of shippy pictures of these Japanese characters do this.

That's what the screen looks like.

Literally can't believe I needed to explain that.

Last edited:

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
Oh come on, what I did is not even described as common knowledge, that's basic emotion/mood reading.

So yeah, excuse me for assuming most people (i.e. humans with the ability to read emotions) would get the comment.

#checkurprivelagebrawler #remembertriggersbrawler

Reila

I am the Yuri Queen, and you shall get your source image, darling.
Thanks! ...Wait, that is my title. I am the Yuri Queen. :p It is okay, I can be the Yuri Empress... or something.

Kuraudo

4Aerith
NNID
Kuraudo

OK but Sakurai couldn't be anymore blatant with his shippy tendencies here.

"I can show you the wooooorld..."
IDK I don't get a shipping vibe from this screenshot. I see it as more of an emotional/artsy moment. Y'know, seeing how much Marth inspired Lucina as far as her clothes and such went. It's kind of like...the spirit of Marth the Hero King lives on through his descendants. Namely Chrom and Lucina. Lucina especially.

Reginleif

Smash Ace
IDK I don't get a shipping vibe from this screenshot. I see it as more of an emotional/artsy moment. Y'know, seeing how much Marth inspired Lucina as far as her clothes and such went. It's kind of like...the spirit of Marth the Hero King lives on through his descendants. Namely Chrom and Lucina. Lucina especially.
Same. I don't get the shipping vibe at all and feel exactly as you do.

Chaos15

Smash Apprentice

What could be that soundwave-thing behind Lucina?
Is that a music note? Maybe Meloetta's attack?
Or something unrelated to Lucina that just happens to look cool so they decided to take a picture.

Last edited:

roymustang1990-

Smash Ace
NNID
RoyMustang1990
Lucina's face in this image reminds me of one of Square Enix's final fantasy characters.I wouldn't be surprised if a non fan mistakened her for one.

Last edited:

Reila

She looks so "lifeless" in the Wii U version

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom