• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

House of Ylisse - Lucina Image Gallery (Updated 07/24/14)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Neo Zero

Banned via Administration
07/14/14 - Thread Created
07/15/14 - Added PotD

07/24/14 - PotD

Illustration

Wii U

3DS

Last edited:

Neo Zero

GIFS

Welcome to the Lucina image thread. We got our subforum, so enjoy these delicious images.

Last edited:

Xafer2468

Smash Cadet
NNID
Xafer2468
So they screwed up her idle position and her brand of the exalt, the devs really seem to care about Lucina :/

Hong

The Strongest
Just as a reminder, please reserve this thread for actual in-game images.

You can share notable fanart with us in the general thread, though. ^~^

Neo Zero

I wasn't going to add any fanart anyway, but listen to Hong kids. Look at what happened to Palutena's image forum for an example. Any fanart should likely go in the general thread.

DraginHikari

Emerald Star Legacy
NNID
Draginhikari
3DS FC
4940-5455-2427
Switch FC
SW-7120-1891-0342
3DS Lucina looks more similar to cut-scene Lucina from Awakening. It's a better look, i.m.o than Wii U Lucina.
Honestly to me, it only looks weird because most of the other female character are glamoured up in one form or another and the increase details seems to emptheize that Lucina is not quite as feminine looking as Peach, Zelda, or Palutena. Even compared to say ZZS and Wii Fit trainer which are althetic looking but still have a feminine shape. which Lucina doesn't have much at all (She always seemed kind of thin in game)l or she just doesn't emptheize those features due to her actions in the story of the game.

Last edited:

Thane of Blue Flames

Fire is catching.
Honestly to me, it only looks weird because most of the other female character are glamoured up in one form or another and the increase details seems to emptheize that Lucina is not quite as feminine looking as Peach, Zelda, or Palutena. Even compared to say ZZS and Wii Fit trainer which are althetic looking but still have a feminine shape. which Lucina doesn't have much at all (She always seemed kind of thin in game)l or she just doesn't emptheize those features due to her actions in the story of the game.
Er, sure. I was just talking about how 3DS Lucina has sharp features, while Wii U Lucina looks stoned.

Reila

the true enemy of humanity is anime
3DS Lucina does really look better than Wii U Lucina.

DraginHikari

Emerald Star Legacy
NNID
Draginhikari
3DS FC
4940-5455-2427
Switch FC
SW-7120-1891-0342
Er, sure. I was just talking about how 3DS Lucina has sharp features, while Wii U Lucina looks stoned.
Odd I really only noticed that on that fallen picture with Palutena.

Ryan.

Smash Lord
Thanks for posting this!

That picture with Luigi though. It looks so awesome, wonder what it's about.

Azule07

Smash Cadet
The 3DS Lucina looks great, but the WiiU version is kind of iffy...her face just doesn't look quite right. Outfit-wise, she's fine.

jaytalks

Smash Champion
NNID
jaytalks

my bad. posted really quick before work.

cool side note, the Lucina and Robin in SSB4 illustration is by Yusuke Kozaki, the artist from Fire Emblem Awakening and the man behind the designs of both characters.

TeaTwoTime

Smash Ace
Tiny detail or not, I'm really, really glad the brand is in. It goes a long way towards making her feel more authentic. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom