• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Hostile Takeover's Battle Arena #5 (SSBM, AE2012, UMvC3) - August 24th, 2013 - New Windsor, NY

HT F8

Hostile Takeover
This saturday! Can't wait.

We'll have 3 setups at the venue, if we get enough people for Melee we'll definitely try to get more by next month. :)

phish-it

Smash Champion
Would you guys be interested in playing my version of hacked Melee (Ultimate Marlin)? I'd bring an extra TV so we'd still have the others for tourney matches.

HT F8

Hostile Takeover
Would you guys be interested in playing my version of hacked Melee (Ultimate Marlin)? I'd bring an extra TV so we'd still have the others for tourney matches.
For sure! I've never even heard of it before, so it'd be cool to try out.

5 corners is such an easy drive. If you guys feature Brawl or even Project M at some point, I'll be there.

Ah, thanks for your interest! We would definitely feature P:M if we had the setups for it; it's certainly something I want to try and work out. We have also been debating Brawl tournaments in the future, so I'll be sure to let you know if/when anything happens with that!

The Legendary Bino

Smash Rookie
I believe a legend needs to show his face to this, if not this saturday, then the very next one you host. I just have to see if either I can change plans with my girl or see if she wants to come with me for this saturday.

HT F8

Hostile Takeover
I believe a legend needs to show his face to this, if not this saturday, then the very next one you host. I just have to see if either I can change plans with my girl or see if she wants to come with me for this saturday.

We hope to meet you tomorrow! If not, we'll be announcing the September date sometime in the next week.

Insen

Smash Rookie
Hello, Ive been looking everywhere for melee tournaments near my area, and ive been curious to know if these monthlies still go on

Top Bottom