• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Hori Mini Pad

cmu6eh

Banned via Warnings
Oh **** i just realized he sold 2. There is another one that he took out of the box that he used for the photos, but it might be one of the pads he sold.

jimmyjoe

Filthy Hori
Premium
Haha we have probably been in bidding wars over horis before!
Let me know what you think when u get yours. The last used one I got is pretty good, but the stick will bounce back to center so hard that it will sometimes pass center and hit in the opposite direction. For example, if I jump once, then try to fast fall a neutral air, after I push the stick down for a fast fall and let go, it will snap upwards so hard I'll double jump and it becomes a rising Nair.
The one hori I bought new is very noticeably better than my others. Hopefully these ones we just bought are on par with my other new one

jimmyjoe

Filthy Hori
Premium
Steven when you opened up your Hori do you remember if there was any way to adjust the tension on the analogue stick? I might but open my broken one and mess around with it a bit..

Battlecow

Play to Win
yo cmu6eh

stop buying up all the horis

god damn dude I can't bid against you

for christ's sake do you really need a fourth green one

Olikus

Smash Champion
any one have any knowledge about horis from japan? are they safe to use? Do they have asian input or something? Im looking on a pretty cheap one, who ships for free to norway.

M!nt

Smash Champion
any one have any knowledge about horis from japan? are they safe to use? Do they have asian input or something? Im looking on a pretty cheap one, who ships for free to norway.
asian input?

TundraZer0

Smash Rookie
I just got one off'a Ebay. It was an Ocean Blue (Kinda ice colored) for $49. I was the only one who that bid, so that was awesome. Plus it matches my console. =3

The Star King

Smash Hero
Well, controllerism is already pretty much a thing (keyboard discrimination). Olikus throwing in race just seals the deal.

Barbs Jr

Smash Apprentice
Raphnet is the hori-compatible adapter, correct?

I searched amazon and ebay and came up with nothing. Can someone link me?

Barbs Jr

Smash Apprentice
^^thanks

Got 2 paychecks waiting to be deposited. Thinking about treating myself to a hori and raphnet, anyone comment on how well the stick does with dash dancing? Falcon main, some controllers even with new spring stick just aren't responsive all the time.

Battlecow

Play to Win
dash dancing works fine, different than OG 64 but still very doable

pivots are actually somewhat easier

SheerMadness

Smash Master
I'm completely satisfied with my n64 controllers, but I've kinda been wanting to get a Hori just to try it.

KlausKinski

Smash Rookie
Got my green hori pad for $50 a few months ago. Z-cancelling is a bit harder but good god it's easy to fall through a platform and fast fall scary fast.

Top Bottom