• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Hoping to Start a tournament in NH

Roxaslawliet

Smash Apprentice
Hello fellow Smashers,

The gaming club at Keene State College would like to hold an official tournament this month and we would like to see who would show up, if enough people show up we can possibly play for a cash prize or something to that extent.

I will be running the tournament but I don't quite understand the counter-picking stuff, if someone could kindly explain that to me it would be greatly appreciated.

Also another no0b question, what stages are banned. I know the neutral stages are FD yoshi's story dream land fountain of dreams (can't think of the others atm)

thanks for all the help.

For directions or any other questions please contact me

Thank you

ToadPenguin

Smash Rookie
The rules for Tourneys are stickied at the top of this forum x_x

But if you get me the date, I might come. I assume this is a Melee tournament?

Get me more details, I'm sure Maine might be convinced to come as well. Maybe post in the regional forums.

Roxaslawliet

Smash Apprentice
Ya I saw that shortly after I posted this X_X .....

I will have more info about this tournament on sunday when we further discuss this tournament.

I will edit my first post

Roxaslawliet

Smash Apprentice
okay great!

I will let you know more details asap. this tourney will be at the end of the month sometime, probably double elimination

Roxaslawliet

Smash Apprentice
I know what you mean -_-...

That's why I have stopped playing marth.

how many people would you bring?

I need to get an idea of how many people will come

wWw Dazwa

#BADMAN
I should be able to bring 5, as well as try to talk other Maine people into going.

Spife

Smash Master
I'd try and make it, but I'll probably have gym that day -_- or it'll be more then 3 hours and even a 3 hour drive is pushing it. Give me a date and a local and I'll see what I can do. I didn't get owned by Skler enough at MM anyway :)

Roxaslawliet

Smash Apprentice
we are thinking the 23rd? which is a saturday... we might have to charge money for renting the room but I will see what we are capable of

-Hoggle-

Smash Journeyman
I'll think about going to this, but there are already two tournaments this month and I have a hard time getting Saturdays off

eltorotec

Smash Rookie
I might be interested in coming and bringing my crew from Hanover, NH. Were pretty decent, we've been to some of the E.S.T.I.C.L.E tournaments. There's about 6 of us. When would it be?

Top Bottom