• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

home run contest

JettythatSamus

Smash Apprentice
I know that these forums are generally geared towards getting better at combatting opponents but I honestly believe being efficient in this area will help me personally.

I don't know how many people have seen the video on youtube where someone using samus gets like 3000+ ft or meters or whatever. But how did he/she do it? I can short hop l-cancel dair that thing all day and it still keeps flying in the air. Furthermore, I can only rack up about 112% damage.

Would someone be kind enough to spell out each move I'm supposed to do, or what the person in that vid is doing that I may be missing?

Thanks.

JettythatSamus

Smash Apprentice
Thanks. But just so I have this correctly

I grab the bat, turn about, bomb sandbag twice, rise into the air, second jump into a bat drop and and and l-cancelled dair, and then continue a single hop to an LC'ed dair just after dropping the bat on it?

That's hard.

Hylian

Not even death can save you from me
Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
Also, believe it or not the people on gamefaqs can help you with BtT or HRC...

Top Bottom