• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

HO HO HO We Brawlin' Fo Sho 1.0 Farmington, NM Dec 20th (MK OUTLAWED)

GanondorfMan33

Smash Cadet
I would consider it, but this state has made the illogical and preposterous decision of banning a character, so I cannot support that.

Ken Neth

Smash Champion
There is a slight possibility that I will be coming to this. It all depends on if I can get all of my college finals done by the time X and them leave, and if X and them are actually able to go.. It's been snowing a ton here, so if this keeps up for the next couple of days I don't know how possible the drive down there is going to be.

Ken Neth

Smash Champion
They aren't at a set time. I just had six finals to do this week plus a 10-12 page research paper to write. I'm done with three finals so far, and I've been working on this freakin' paper non-stop since 8 last night lol. I'm almost done with it though, and I'm planning on getting two finals done today and then the other one tomorrow morning before I have to drop my friend off at the airport. If everything goes according to plan I should be all set to come down.

But there's still the weather issue to worry about. I don't know if the drive would be probable or worth it if it doesn't stop snowing and the roads don't clear up.

Ken Neth

Smash Champion
Yeah, it's been snowing constantly for awhile now..

Random question. Isn't bringing a setup usually a discount on the venue fee, not on the doubles entry fee?

johnnylaw505

Smash Journeyman
Yeah. But regardless we are going to have to pay the guy we are renting out the space from. So just not to make things messy, we are discounting the doubles fee, doesnt really matter, 5 dollars off from the total your spending. But yeah, I know what you mean.

Ken Neth

Smash Champion
It's all good. I was just wondering. I will be bringing my wii/brawl/melee and a laptop with a recording device if we are able to come.

And if we do come, we should totally do a crew battle!! Utah vs New Mexico. Even though it wouldn't be our best players, it would still be sweet!

Top Bottom