• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Hmmm...

Crzy

Smash Journeyman
I just noticed there's no "Bowser Matches" video submission thread. I know a bunch of people don't main or play as Bowser, but why can't there be a thread? Not a lot of people main Falcon but he still has a lot of videos. :ohwell:

Perhaps we can get a mod to start one?

I know I'd be interested in seeing how others play the Boozer. :laugh:

Shade487z

Smash Cadet
I'd be glad to post some vids...only problem is I'm such a defensive player none of my matches ever last under 3:00 and my camera sucks. But I do see your point. The only vids I've seen are of Sliq.

DiasFlac

Smash Journeyman
Bowser videos --> http://www.youtube.com/user/Dias4Flac

and the reason you don't see Bowser match up threads is because the players who know what their doing with Bowser are the only ones who actually play as Bowser seriously(competitively) and we already know what the match ups are but if we have any questions we just make some random, pointless thread asking for advice from our other Bowser mainers who know what they're doing.

Usually the players who start playing as Bowser quit after they lost their first real match (if they don't get bored of playing as him from the start)

We Bowser mainers are proud folk.

Shade487z

Smash Cadet
We Bowser mainers are proud folk.
Yup. It's a tough job, maining Bowser when we could just use a cheap character like MK, but someone's gotta do it, or else they'd take him outta the next Smash game. And we definitely don't want that.

DiasFlac

Smash Journeyman
Yup. It's a tough job, maining Bowser when we could just use a cheap character like MK, but someone's gotta do it, or else they'd take him outta the next Smash game. And we definitely don't want that.
Oh God I hope they don't do that. I'm not joking I'm for real. I love Bowser to much.

And they SHOULD add Bowser Jr!! so I can actually have a secondary character instead of just picking random characters I don't like and can never learn to like...

Shade487z

Smash Cadet
Oh God I hope they don't do that. I'm not joking I'm for real. I love Bowser to much.

And they SHOULD add Bowser Jr!! so I can actually have a secondary character instead of just picking random characters I don't like and can never learn to like...
Believe me, I was serious when I said that we DEFINITELY don't want that. And yeah, Bowser Jr. would be nice, even if they just made him a smaller, faster version of Bowser. Like CF compared to Ganondorf. Of course an original moveset would be much better.

Crzy

Smash Journeyman
Haha nice matches Dias. Do you guys think we should start a video submission thread? Or are there not enough Bowser players? :o

I have a YT playlist of about 13 videos(some losing and some winning) so I could contribute a little. I have other Booser vids on my Wii, but those are mostly 2v2s and FFAs.

Top Bottom