• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Request Hitstun practice code

TragicGameplay

Smash Cadet
Hello so when playing melee sometimes I need to practice and to do so I like to go onto a map alone and practice movement and stuff like that but I play Falco and just like I need movement practice hitstun changes how I will do things and when I need practice for things like wavedash out of shine or nair shine and stuff it gets annoying having a target I want to just be able to just have a hitbox that I can do attacks on and shine and stuff that is low to the ground to practice L-cancels and stuff like that. I don't even know if this would be possible at all with a code but it was just an idea I had that I think would be great to help a lot of people.

V_D_X

Smash Cadet
If you have 20XX, there's a toggle that makes all characters receive no knockback. You can turn that on and attack an idle character to practice l-cancelling your aerials with hitlag.

TragicGameplay

Smash Cadet
Okay thank you for the help but the real reason I like it the way I said was because that way theres no aiming its just where I want to practice it at.

Top Bottom