• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Hirakata ,Japan

Emg3

Smash Cadet
I just moved to Hirakata from America for 1 semester at Kansai Gaidai and was wondering if anyone here plays melee or project m

Mysteek

Smash Cadet
I may head that way sometime within the next 4 months. Aomori is where I am-really far away unfortunately

Groovy Green Hat

Smash Rookie
I'm in Nagoya this semester, which is kind of sort of close. I'm actually going to be in Osaka next week, but only for a couple days, so I doubt I'll have time to smash, I'm afraid. Maybe over spring break or something? I don't have a cell phone here (yet), so it's tough to figure out where any/many Japanese smashers are. I feel like I've heard that there are tourneys in Osaka every so often, but that's just hearsay.

Dudley

Smash Rookie
Looking for some people to Smash with. Tokyo area, hit me up for some Melee/PM. Netplay too.

Top Bottom