• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Hilarious/WTF Brawl Moments

Chaos Swordsman

Smash Apprentice
Title says it all. The SSB series is possibly one of the best game series for these kinds of moments. Ones that make you rip your hair out and scream "WTF?!" or make you fall out your chair laughing until you soil yourself.

So, please, share and give us all a few laughs.

Gatlin

cactus in the valley that's about to crumble down.
Well, it isn't so much amazing now as it was then, but the first time I saw a Diddy Kong successfully make it all the way underneath Final Destination and make it to the other side, I thought it was amazing. I must be easily impressed though, because lots of characters are able to do it, Diddy's just looks slightly more complex to me.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BSsHmMCx094

Sushi21

Smash Apprentice
Well, there was that one time I charged a Warlock Punch and Captain Falcon used a knee on me. We both hit each other and instantly disappeared.

Rsd

Smash Rookie
I've had countless moments like that. Here are a few of the most recent:

1.) Me, my sister, and my sister's friend were playing an infinite match on Battlefield. Me and the friend were on the middle part of the stage, and the friend was holding a capsule that was going to explode (although none of us knew it yet, of course) and throws it. My sister, standing below me and a little in front of me, jumps up at just the right time to make the capsule hit her instead of me, and she goes flying.

2.) Me and two COMs were on Rainbow Cruise, and we all had one life left. For whatever reason, when the cycle starts over with that long down drop, we all got stuck at the top and fell into the background. I'm still questioning what happened even though the game counted me as winning.

These were funnier in the moment...
I probably have a few more funny ones, but that's good for now.
I have plenty of screenshots depicting funny moments, too.

Probably

Smash Rookie
One time my friend was MK and I was Luigi. He was trying to get back onto the stage with the Tornado, but my down taunt shot him downwards and he died O.o

Top Bottom