• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

hiiiiiiiiiii :]

firstbones

Smash Rookie
NNID
firstbones
hello :D an italian guy right here trying to get good at the game. I started my smash 'career' with Brawl (never had a gamecube) and have been playing it for years. with the release of smash4 I, once again, fell in love with the series and I have been lurking around here for awhile (: have been practicing with sheik, charizard, jigglypuff and wario since the first days of october.
as a side note I play competitive pokémonssssssssss, play the piano (kinda) andddddd what else? I don't really know :[ see you around!

-_skinny_-

Smash Apprentice
3DS FC
3668-9841-7290
Ciao :) Ben venuto a SmashBoards! Spero che avrai un buon tempo guardando tutti i video eh pure le "chats"!
Hello :) Welcome to SmashBoards! Hope you have a goot time checking out the videos and chats!

Top Bottom