• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Hiii. :]

Hit

Smash Rookie
Hi guys. I guess I'm not really new here but I feel obligated to introduce myself on Smashboards.

• Who do you main in 64/Melee/Brawl/PM/SSB4, why?
64- Haven't played
Melee - Sheik, Peach
Brawl - It sucks (No offense)
PM - Zelda
SSB4 - Hoping to use Samus

• Why have you joined Smashboards? Do you know anyone here?
I joined because I wanted to know what was happening in the smash community. I've always watched tournaments such as Evo and Zenith, and I wanted to be apart of it. And sadly, no. I don't know anyone here and I'm hoping to make some new frenz :]

• Do you attend tournaments? Do you want to?
Nope. I don't attend tournaments, and I want to when I get a little better.

• Talk about your interests outside of Smash Bros.! Anime, sports, other games, etc.
I'm a huge anime fan. Currently I'm watching Naruto (just started), Hunter x Hunter, SAO, Soul Eater and watching Death Note for the 7th time.

• What other communities are you a part of? Clubs at school, other forums?
Nope. :/

Thanks!

Hokori

Great King of Evil
Ha, anytime someone says "no offense", I immediately think "prepare to be offended!" :troll:

As for Naruto, I like/love it at certain points, others, it kinda falls off for me. Where it's currently at in the anime, things are starting to pick up again, not really feeling the manga at the moment though. Love Hunter x Hunter, SAO, Soul Eater and Death Note. Funny, I recently just watched Death Note all over again myself. Easily one of my all-time favorites. The link in my sig somewhat gives that away :awesome:

Grey Belnades

The Imperial Aztec
NNID
OldManGrey
3DS FC
0748-2157-4277
Welcome Hit!

05-Project-A-Ko.jpg

While I am acceptable of you having Death Note in your anime watching time, I am heavily disappointed that you lack the daily prayer to our lord and savior, Emperor Superman. I suggest you change that as soon as possible.

Enjoy your stay and remember to praise the Emperor!

Hokori

Great King of Evil
Welcome Hit!

View attachment 19658

While I am acceptable of you having Death Note in your anime watching time, I am heavily disappointed that you lack the daily prayer to our lord and savior, Emperor Superman. I suggest you change that as soon as possible.

Enjoy your stay and remember to praise the Emperor!
Were you a mod of this forum before, Grey? You should've included a pinned thread reminding others to give their thanks to the Emperor and praise Him for all of eternity :troll:

Grey Belnades

The Imperial Aztec
NNID
OldManGrey
3DS FC
0748-2157-4277
Were you a mod of this forum before, Grey? You should've included a pinned thread reminding others to give their thanks to the Emperor and praise Him for all of eternity :troll:
I was. I should have but I was not aware of the Emperor and HIS glory when I was one. Now with my psudo-mod status gone, I can only spread the gossip.

Hokori

Great King of Evil
I was. I should have but I was not aware of the Emperor and HIS glory when I was one. Now with my psudo-mod status gone, I can only spread the gossip.
Well, you do a fine job with that. Curious as to why you lost the status considering the fact that you're still active around here ._.

But it's more than just gossip. It is the Word.

Grey Belnades

The Imperial Aztec
NNID
OldManGrey
3DS FC
0748-2157-4277
Well, you do a fine job with that. Curious as to why you lost the status considering the fact that you're still active around here ._.

But it's more than just gossip. It is the Word.
Beats me.

The word.

Glory of the Word of El.jpg

FlashG

Smash Cadet
NNID
BlakeKustard
You've never played 64? I really think you should give it a shot if only for the lulz

Top Bottom