• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Highest scores?

David Wonn

Smash Ace
Does Wii-records accept any video proof at all? Everything I see so far are screen shots. Also, I didn't see my scores in my last post updated on NintendoDojo. Thanks in advance.

Zimer

Smash Apprentice
Videos are accepted. I only upload videos when a picture can't prove some things. Example your best times in many stages in Super Mario Bros 3.

You can upload pictures too but photos and screenshots are different.

Photos must show TV or part of it. Miiverse pictures are not acceptable because there are screenshots (they looks like emulators and emulator are forbidden). That is the difference.

I'm not accepting All-Star scores not totals for 10 and 100 Man Smash and for wii-records, these charts are in the limbo.

David Wonn

Smash Ace
Will you still be accepting score submissions, or will you be copying what you see on Wii-records onto your forum periodically? The holidays have slowed me down recently for purposes of high scores, but I'd like this thread to still be a resource for other high scores even in our absences.

Zimer

Smash Apprentice
I'll do both things. Meanwhile I did 98 KO's with Mewtwo in Cruel smash.

David Wonn

Smash Ace
Sheik just went 85 turns in Crazy Orders! This ties my current overall high score with Fox (which is one of the very few I don't have the world record with yet.) Hopefully with the right luck, this will go even higher.

Edits:

And on Leap Day, I took Corrin to 70 turns in Crazy Orders. Despite the lousy ticket selection at the end, I am pleased with this run since I just purchased Corrin over the weekend. Frankly I struggled more with learning this character in Hard All-Star and Classic 9.0 than I did with Crazy Orders. Now I am debating on whether or not to purchase the final DLC character for completion purposes....

And on "Super Saturday" I completed 81 turns in Crazy Orders with Bayonetta. Now I truly have 50 turns with the entire cast once again, including all the DLC newcomers. I'll work on another compilation video in the near future after I'm satisfied with some other scores....

Last edited:

Zimer

Smash Apprentice
Added. I haven't visited this forum in many days.
Cloud in Crazy orders still empty.

David Wonn

Smash Ace
Thanks again for adding my scores.

I took a break from Crazy Orders to briefly revisit Trophy Rush now that I have all characters available. I scored 941,330 points with Bayonetta! My max chain was 647. I hope to improve on that some more in the near future....

Last edited:

Zimer

Smash Apprentice
Score added.
Crazy orders with Cloud is empty. What is your score with him?

Meanwhile I got over than 200 KO's with Marth in Cruel Smash.

David Wonn

Smash Ace
Excellent job on the newest Cruel Smash score.

I currently have 64 turns with Cloud but I didn't record it since I wasn't satisfied with the score. I'll either record it when it goes higher, or I might just include it in a compilation video like I did when I completed 50+ with everyone. I just want to improve a few of my lower scores first....

Last edited:

David Wonn

Smash Ace
In order to prove my Crazy Orders score with Mewtwo was done without glitches, I recorded a run where I completed 61 turns glitch-less. Normally I don't like to record scores in the low 60s individually, but I'm making an exception for Mewtwo since glitched records are invalid (and were only available to those who own a 3DS, which I've never owned.) This score could have easily gone higher, but I have too much equipment to risk losing, unfortunately.

Update:

As promised, I made a new compilation video, showing that I have now completed 52 or more turns with everyone in Crazy Orders, which includes all DLC fighters as well.

To simplify updates, I will list the scores along with which fighters can link to this video:

58 Peach
81 Rosalina & Luma - see my earlier post in this thread for direct link
64 Bowser Jr.
57 Wario
56 Diddy Kong
65 Link
62 Samus
64 Marth
55 Robin
60 Duck Hunt
58 King Dedede
65 Meta Knight
65 Jigglypuff
58 Greninja
81 Dark Pit - see my earlier post in this thread for direct link
61 Lucina
64 Mega Man
61 Mewtwo - use the other link in this post
61 Roy
64 Cloud

All my other scores can remain pointing at the existing links, but note that Rosalina & Luma and Dark Pit also have individual videos you can link to instead, seen in prior posts here.

Thanks again as always if you can add these. I will likely take a much-needed break from Crazy Orders for a while....

Last edited:
Top Bottom