• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Highest scores?

David Wonn

Smash Ace
I am searching for the highest scores in various modes of this game, but perhaps Smash 4 hasn't been out long enough. For instance, I am curious how my Trophy Rush score of 827,620 compares with others. Are there any good resources online for comparison?

Zimer

Smash Apprentice
I updated your WR score and I put you as the champion in All-Star and Classic mode as your best score in each one.
My best is 4.7 with Robin but I refuse to add it. Luck refuses to cooperate in this mode.

Wii-records.com is a website where you can put scores in many games, but this one is not ready.

Zimer

Smash Apprentice
Added. You should try to beat WR of DK in trophy rush.

David Wonn

Smash Ace
I did experiment with DK and came really close to 800k yesterday. Perhaps I will upload a run if I exceed that. I highly doubt I'll get DK near my Palutena scores, since she can completely prevent the energy bolts from appearing, which is the key to higher potential scores overall.

Speaking of which, I improved Palutena's score to 876,530 points with a max chain of 599 and 9 fever rushes. Strangely my 850k score just an hour earlier was done with only 8 fever rushes, but I didn't see a need to upload it since it quickly became obsolete.

David Wonn

Smash Ace
I just broke the record for Crazy Orders with Mii Gunner at 75 turns. This will undoubtedly go higher with the right tickets, since I had some bad rounds. One of course was a choice between a horde battle (never!), fighting 7 CPUs (also yucky!), and a team battle (the least of the three evils), all of which were inside the Great Cave Offensive. Scenarios like that always kill my dreams of hitting the max of 99 tickets.

I badly wanted to improve this because I had 73 turns earlier in the week but failed the final boss battle. Every time I tried to record that final battle, I'd fail, so I decided not to start recording until I was certain I'd win. More details are of course in the video. If you are curious, here was the final selection of tickets when I decided not to risk one more giant battle.

image.jpg

Last edited:

David Wonn

Smash Ace
I recently scored 78 turns in Crazy Orders with Dr. Mario. Again, it isn't as high as my Fox score, though I am surprised more people haven't used Dr. Mario yet. I intend to improve it even more at some point, hopefully to the max.

As an aside, I found out the hard way that it is possible to go to the Great Cave Offensive as early as the 6th (!) ticket. I erroneously assumed this wasn't possible prior to the 40th ticket based on numerous prior runs, also assuming early tickets would force the Omega version. Usually I will encounter that level back-to-back with Palutena's Temple somewhere in the 40s or 50s turns. Boy was I in for a surprise to have a run ruined so early!

Zimer

Smash Apprentice
Added that scores. I have been inactive these weeks.

David Wonn

Smash Ace
Falco just went 73 turns in Crazy Orders.

On a side note, I learned some interesting quirks about Crazy Orders in some recently failed runs. In one particular run, the announcer yelled "FIVE!" to give me the five-second warning and then I cleared the ticket. However I was too close to a world record, so I took a chance by doing another ticket, despite having fewer than five seconds left on the clock. In that next ticket, the announcer DID NOT continue counting down, yet I still managed to clear that next ticket with barely a second to spare. Unfortunately I ended up losing in the boss battle, ironically.

Moral of the story? If you ever decide to attempt another ticket after the announcer has already started counting down in the prior ticket, he will not continue the countdown in the next one. Beware!

David Wonn

Smash Ace
Rosalina & Luma just went 70 turns in Crazy Orders.

With that completion, I now have achieved 70+ turns with 7 different characters. Fox and Mario are the only two I never bothered to record, since neither of the two are world records. Someday I hope to get a lucky enough run to get more respectable scores with those two, but who knows which character I'll tackle next....

Zimer

Smash Apprentice
Records are added.
My visits has not been frecuent here.

David Wonn

Smash Ace
^

Thanks for adding those.

And now Palutena also just went 67 turns in Crazy Orders. What is more interesting about this particular video is that I managed to get the last hand down to exactly zero hit points when I started recording. Obviously it was not going to survive another hit.

David Wonn

Smash Ace
Thanks for adding my scores as always.

Sheik is the newest entry to the 70+ turns club now with clearing 71 turns in Crazy Orders. I am beginning to wonder if purchasing all the new characters and stages might be making Crazy Orders slightly harder. Time will tell....

David Wonn

Smash Ace
I have recently successfully completed 40 or more turns in Crazy Orders with the entire cast! Yes, that means my worst characters now have scores of 40 turns or more. Hopefully this can help fill in the numerous empty scores on the charts....

David Wonn

Smash Ace
Since the recent video of my top scores, I have improved Sheik's Crazy Orders score to 81 turns. She surpasses Dr. Mario as my second-highest overall score.

P.S. Zimer, I see that you added my scores again and appreciate that. I noticed the All-Star section now requires everyone to have all the DLC characters? Even though I now do have all the characters and originally cleared that mode with the original roster pre-DLC, I can safely say that the people without DLC are actually at a disadvantage when it comes to scores in this mode, since the additional characters actually increase potential high scores. For example, Oilmar was one of my worst characters pre-DLC, but now I cleared it with a significantly higher score (3,080,100 points to be precise) than ever before. Even for logistical reasons, it may be tough for others to distinguish which scores were done pre-DLC and post-DLC.

Last edited:

Zimer

Smash Apprentice
Users without DLC characters have more adventage in All-Star mode than with them.
If you don't have them you can kill opponents leaving one alive fast and with him make great scores.

That explain why 3DS WR with Dr Mario is over than 10 millions. As far WR in WiiU is 9 millions with Mario.
Also luck is involved.

The problem is that more DLC characters has been announced and with this, this mode has been messed up. With this I could remove this mode in the list of WRs.

David Wonn

Smash Ace
^

Even with the strategies you mention above in All-Star mode, having all DLC characters will always lead to higher potential scores, at least on the Wii U version. I personally don't mind if scores are included from those who don't have DLC. I cannot speak for the 3DS version since I do not own a handheld newer than the GameBoy Advance.

Anyway, I have reclaimed the World Record in Crazy Orders with Falco at 84 turns, just now. I had some of the best ticket selection luck I've ever seen, almost always having the option to fight a metal or a giant. I was on my 50th turn before the halfway point time-wise, so I suspect Falco may be 99 material in the future with the right luck and patience.

image.jpg

I will have a massive update with many other characters in the near future, so I will most likely compile them into one video as I did when 40 turns was my lowest score. Thanks again as always for posting my scores.

Zimer

Smash Apprentice
Having all DLC characters in All-Star mode give you disadventage, Your score with Falco is added, but Mewtwo is the 3rd character to have 99 turns.

Luck is someting that I don't have.
Chosing Free for all, Hordle and Team battle is the combination that most appears me and Metal is the lowest.
Some days ago I had an opportunity to 80 with Falco. Battle was against giant Jigglypuff in DK stage (DK returns). With few seconds left both fighters (I and CPU) were in the background of the stage. I hit Jigglypuff. Shield was broken and Jigglypuff was flying, but before to die a barrel crossed in his way saving him and time eliminated me.

David Wonn

Smash Ace
Yeah, I've had several Crazy Orders runs ruined where time runs out right as I KO a fighter but they do not fly off the screen in time. I fail far more often than I succeed overall.

Having all characters may make All-Star harder, but more characters = more points since every attack which causes damage contributes to the overall score. Anyway I'm fine with whichever way All-Star rules are decided.

Back to Crazy Orders, I thought the Mewtwo glitch was banned? Those of us who do not own a 3DS never had the opportunity to exploit that particular glitch. I stayed offline on version 1.02 and did not return until 1.07 because of my discovery of the rigged Master Orders glitch. It allowed for some very easy Master Orders tickets, including some that could be cleared within milliseconds. I would have stayed on 1.02 longer if Mario Kart DLC 2 hadn't come out early.

David Wonn

Smash Ace
As promised, I have a massive update, with 50 or more turns in Crazy Orders with the entire cast!

To simplify the update of my scores, I will just list the ones I improved since my prior videos. The remainder can point to the older videos.

75 Mario (not a World Record)
51 Peach
61 Bowser
52 Diddy Kong
52 Little Mac
60 Link
63 Zelda
56 Toon Link
56 Samus
70 Pit <-- See update below
50 Duck Hunt
59 Kirby
58 King Dedede
61 Meta Knight
85 Fox (not a World Record)
60 Pikachu
57 Lucario
50 Jigglypuff
56 R.O.B.
66 Ness
53 Captain Falcon
50 Olimar
63 Wii Fit Trainer
77 Dark Pit <-- See update below
57 Lucina
55 Pac-Man
56 Mega Man
71 Sonic <-- See update below
54 Mewtwo (Glitch-less, so I'll leave it to your discretion. I may provide a separate proof vid in the future.)
55 Roy

The most interesting thing I found while improving scores for most of the cast is that there are a surprising number of no-damage moves which aid in landing First Striker invincibility. Normally I only record the higher scores (upper 60s) separately, but I'll make an exception for Mewtwo in the future, due to the controversial nature of a glitch that was only accessible to people owning the 3DS version (which I do not own.) More to come in the future...

Updates:

Since posting all of the above, Pit now has gone 70 turns and Dark Pit has gone 77 turns! And now Sonic has gone 71 turns. Again, more to come...

Last edited:

Zimer

Smash Apprentice
Scores are added. For my side I have 10 scores over than 1000 KO's in Endless Smash.

I'll create a topic with World Records here since I have heard a rumor about Nintendodojo could die and list could get lost.

David Wonn

Smash Ace
Thanks again for adding my scores. Somehow King Dedede was missed in the process, but I think you have the others right.

Just now, I completed 70 turns with Ike! Oddly enough the former record at 58 turns was done with all the default B moves. Since I tweaked certain special moves for this run, I can see the record going even higher.

This last week has been especially good for me in Crazy Orders, so it is hard to stop the momentum now....

Update: Upon viewing my recent upload, I notice some places where the hands mysteriously took damage, notably at the 44 second mark. Could there be some unintended hit detection glitches going on? I thought that battle finished pretty quickly, not that I'd complain. :-)

Last edited:

David Wonn

Smash Ace
Thanks for adding my recent Ike score. King Dedede's score needs to be updated to 58 turns when you get the chance, as seen in the 50+ turns video a few posts above. The old score is pointing to the 40+ turns video instead.

Just now, Pac-Man joined the 70 turns club! My recent pickup of equipment with almost maximum possible stats (Quick Batter Gloves A+59/D-43) aided greatly in increasing Pac-Man's score. Now if I could just max out my remaining equipment...

Further updates:

Additionally, Pit just went 73 turns. He will definitely go further, provided I do not get such an awful ticket selection seen at the beginning of the video. I simply could not gamble that I'd get an Omega version of either of the two largest stages in the entire game. That sort of gamble is only a certainty if either stage was just selected on the previous ticket, as I have learned from experience.

And now Palutena just went 84 turns, continuing the Kid Icarus trend and tying Falco for my second-highest score overall. Who will be next?

Furthermore, Olimar just completed 68 turns. I am pretty sure I can get him to 70 turns eventually....

And for yet another update, Rosalina & Luma just completed 75 turns in Crazy Orders as well.

I'm not done yet! Toon Link just completed 77 turns just now. I don't often have to recalibrate a GameCube controller mid-battle, but I'm very glad it didn't ruin this run.

At last, Pit just completed 81 turns! The ticket selections were very advantageous for once and I was very pleased with this one.

Last edited:

Zimer

Smash Apprentice
Your scores are updated.
Hey the game is available in wii-records now:
http://www.wii-records.com/en-us/records.php?game_id=1894

If you want, you create an account and submit your scores with their respective proofs (not miiverse pictures).
Wii-records makes my job (adding WRs) easier. If you do, just don't add your All-Star scores. You know why (DLCs).

Top Bottom