• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Hideout of the Phantom Thieves - Joker Social

Best girl?

• Sae

Votes: 9 3.3%
  • Futaba

Votes: 91 33.7%
  • Ann

Votes: 26 9.6%
  • Haru

Votes: 32 11.9%
  • Kawakami

Votes: 14 5.2%
  • Takemi

• Ohya

Votes: 1 0.4%
  • Chiyaya

Votes: 4 1.5%
  • Hifumi

• Makoto

Votes: 65 24.1%

• Total voters

Flyboy

Smash Hero
Persona 2 is an okay game with amazing characters. Really don't enjoy the gameplay but I loooove Maya and Eikichi.

amageish

Smash Master
but what if tatsuya
I mean... I'd be down. That said, I imagine that is one of the best ways to annoy both mainline Persona fans and mainline SMT fans by not appealing to the popular characters of either series.

Now, if ATLUS wants to put Tatsuya and/or Maya into Arena... That would be great.

amageish

Smash Master
Apparently, according to most insiders, dlc was decided on in 2015. RIP Joker for wave 1.
Ouch. I don't know how I feel about that TBH... I would have liked to get something from Switch-era first-party Nintendo at least.

Give us the US PQ2 release date you cowards and where is my FemC merch times a wasting
I low-key expect ATLUS to announce it tomorrow just to capitalize on people googling video game news. It is kind of odd they haven't announced it though, given how both Catherine: Full Body and SMTV are confirmed - and we know next to nothing about the latter.

amageish

Smash Master
give me 5 arena

i don't care about this non canon shlock
I mean, it is canon, it just also has no practical effect on the main storyline (like the newest dancing games). I personally love the sillier side of the Persona franchise and would really like PQ2 to be out before physical 3DS games become hard to find...

But, also, yes. Persona 5 Arena please! Oh, and also add in Ultimax characters to BBTAG while you're at it ArcSys.

Also, did we ever find out what the "P5R" trademark was for? As I'd be down for another case of "Persona makes a weirdly-good game in a genre that they have no logical right to be making games in."

Robertman2

IT'S HAPPENING!!!!
NNID
Robertman2
3DS FC
0259-1071-1157
I mean, it is canon, it just also has no practical effect on the main storyline (like the newest dancing games). I personally love the sillier side of the Persona franchise and would really like PQ2 to be out before physical 3DS games become hard to find...

But, also, yes. Persona 5 Arena please! Oh, and also add in Ultimax characters to BBTAG while you're at it ArcSys.

Also, did we ever find out what the "P5R" trademark was for? As I'd be down for another case of "Persona makes a weirdly-good game in a genre that they have no logical right to be making games in."
persona 5 racing

also 90% p5ag is either an arcade game or an akechi spinoff

Gum-Gum Smash

Smash Apprentice
give me 5 arena

i don't care about this non canon shlock
Can you imagine with P5 arena they bring back all the Ultimax characters, add the P5 cast and P3 protagonist (with the whole Elizabeth story they had going) maybe have one or two characters from P2. That would be so fire

I'm still waiting for them to add Adachi to BBTAG

Flyboy

Smash Hero
P3P Heroine is finally rightfully canon, nothing is stopping them from pulling some alternate dimension garbage and putting her in P5 Arena with P3 Hero. C'mon lads.

Robertman2

IT'S HAPPENING!!!!
NNID
Robertman2
3DS FC
0259-1071-1157
ngl, I'd probably keep P3 Protag dead and just be like

oops Elizabeth was unsuccessful

and then shove him on the season pass

amageish

Smash Master
persona 5 racing

also 90% p5ag is either an arcade game or an akechi spinoff
I'd be 100% down for all of that haha. Racing would work weirdly well with the P5 cast, actually. Morgana-Bus, Johanna, etc...

Can you imagine with P5 arena they bring back all the Ultimax characters, add the P5 cast and P3 protagonist (with the whole Elizabeth story they had going) maybe have one or two characters from P2. That would be so fire
Yeah, that'd be a great roster. I do wonder what they'll do if they decide to age up the cast though, as the Persona 5 metaverse has the rebellion suits as a mechanic... Would they redesign the P3/4 cast members to dress like Phantom Thieves in increasingly-silly outfits? I both hope so and hope not (though I imagine they'll just time-travel the P5 cast into the existing Arena timeline and reuse the P4AU sprites).

I'm still waiting for them to add Adachi to BBTAG
As a Rise main, I feel your pain.

ngl, I'd probably keep P3 Protag dead and just be like

oops Elizabeth was unsuccessful

and then shove him on the season pass
They're teasing his return pretty heavy in the dancing games, which are canon insofaras the Velvet Room characters go - the teams just won't remember what happens afterwards. I don't think they'd do that without plans to bring him back in, like, the reveal trailer of P5A.

P3P Heroine is finally rightfully canon, nothing is stopping them from pulling some alternate dimension garbage and putting her in P5 Arena with P3 Hero. C'mon lads.
I feel like she would be DLC as ATLUS knows she's more niche with dedicated fans, but I also expect her to be hanging around the greater Personaverse more often.

Sigran101

Smash Master
NNID
Sigran101
What's this about Elizabeth's story? They're teasing P3 protagonist coming back? Don't play with my emotions here.

amageish

Smash Master
What's this about Elizabeth's story? They're teasing P3 protagonist coming back? Don't play with my emotions here.
Elizabeth, canonically, has left her role in the Velvet Room in order to find some way to save Makoto from his enteral role as a sacrifical messiah (he's currently physically crucifixed blocking evil beings from coming out). At the end of P4AU, she was very very very close to having solved it and, in the Dancing games, Caroline/Justine comment on how she is very very very very very very very very very very close to having set him free.

Sigran101

Smash Master
NNID
Sigran101
Elizabeth, canonically, has left her role in the Velvet Room in order to find some way to save Makoto from his enteral role as a sacrifical messiah (he's currently physically crucifixed blocking evil beings from coming out). At the end of P4AU, she was very very very close to having solved it and, in the Dancing games, Caroline/Justine comment on how she is very very very very very very very very very very close to having set him free.
Aaaaaaahhhhhhh!!!!!! I know the first part because I played through all of 3 and 4, but I didn't know any of the rest of that. This makes me so ****ing happy! I really hope it happens in P5 Arena! Finally closure after all these years!

Robertman2

IT'S HAPPENING!!!!
NNID
Robertman2
3DS FC
0259-1071-1157
i kinda hope it back fires horribly on elizabeth lol

also if atlus had balls they'd use the yaldaboath wins ending

amageish

Smash Master
if atlus had balls they'd use the yaldaboath wins ending
I dunno. I feel like the point of SMT is to survive the apocalypse in a depressing world, while the point of Persona is to prevent it with the power of friendship. I don't see a reason to break that holding pattern myself.

Robertman2

IT'S HAPPENING!!!!
NNID
Robertman2
3DS FC
0259-1071-1157
I dunno. I feel like the point of SMT is to survive the apocalypse in a depressing world, while the point of Persona is to prevent it with the power of friendship. I don't see a reason to break that holding pattern myself.
eh, it'd be more fun that way

also i just realized ren probably caused the whole world to learn about personas thanks to testifying against shido

Flyboy

Smash Hero
I AM.LITERALLY BRETAHLESS ME AND MT ROOMATES SCREAMED SO LOUDLY I CANNOT. REATJE I CAMMOT ****ING BELIEVE TJIS IS HAPPENONG

Top Bottom