• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Hi. Kirby Hammer/Edge Technique

Jeepy Sol

Smash Ace
Hello all. So here's the deal. I have't played as Kirby much, and I've hardly ever been in these forums. So please excuse me if this is already known. I searched, but saw nothing like this.

Okay!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qdj6RQGBzKA

Since Kirby has good DI, he can run off the stage, and quickly Side B back on. The hammer is cancelled after its first swing, and if you do it too quick, before the hitbox even comes out.

The first glitch shown is basically useless. If you Side B just before you run off the edge, it is cancelled before its first swing.

What do you guys think? Cool? Useless? I honestly have no idea. I thought it was pretty cool, so I thought I would share it.

t!MmY

Smash Hero
NNID
t1mmy_smash
I never thought of this as a 'glitch'. It's just ledge-canceling, at most.

Half-Split Soul

Smash Lord
I think that this has been mentioned before, but I´m not sure. First one really seems totally useless, but it can still be used for fun or something like that. The second could be of some use (surprising opponent who´s chasing you) but I don´t think that it will actually become too important or anything like that... But nice find anyways!

Reioumu

Smash Lord
Yeah this is old, I do this at tourneys lol. People tend to go wtf at the sound, but they aren't phazed by it too much. It could work if people ARE expecting the hammer when you could just ledgehog instead. Though it wouldn't really do a whole lot. You're better off just B-airing off stage and going for wall of pain. It's nice for looking sexy though

Top Bottom