• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Hi,I'm new to brawl....

Blooqkazoo

Smash Journeyman
Hi! I'm new as well! You should check out the guide and watch some vids of Anther. Just type in vs Anther on Youtube or look for them in the new pikachu video thread.

g2g4l

Smash Apprentice
i think pika is a forced to be reckoned with for plenty of reasons but really you should find a partner either someone alot better than you or same lvl and .....PLAY becuz there is nothing better...and more fun that good old practiced

M15t3R E

Smash Master
=]

LOL, I actually hate Pikachu, they're almost under the same roof as Pit/Meta Knights, Pikaspam.
You sir, are quite ignorant.
You try learning dozens of Pikachu combos, how to QAC well, QAC combo effectively, how to mindgame with t-jolts and QAC, how to thunder edgeguard, and how to space yourself and swoop in to punish with Pikachu and come back to me saying the same thing. I dare you.

jiggz kirbz

Smash Journeyman
You sir, are quite ignorant.
You try learning dozens of Pikachu combos, how to QAC well, QAC combo effectively, how to mindgame with t-jolts and QAC, how to thunder edgeguard, and how to space yourself and swoop in to punish with Pikachu and come back to me saying the same thing. I dare you.
Ice CLimbers P and N is my friend don't talk about him.
He'll beat you so bad if you guys played online.

Top Bottom