• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Hi Guys!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

RhedKing

Smash Journeyman
It's me, for the first time ever!

Pleased to meetcha' I am Rhed King, my pro name will be Rhed if I ever get around to going to/finding a tournament.

I have been a dedicated Jigg's since the dawns of Smash Bros. And undisputed champion in my school/ general area of living. However, I have always questioned how good I really am in comparison to Boarders all over the world.

To give a general idea, three lvl nines are so sweat, And I'm trying to go for three lvl nines teamed against me. So far I've gotten to 2 lvl 8's and a lvl 7 against me.

Anything I should know about the boards, or any of you?

I will definitely be putting up my brawl code in my signature very soon.
Here's some quick info.

Play style: Air play leading to Ground play

Favorite moves: Ariel Pound Down, Sliding Usmash, DI back Bair.

Favorite combo: Rising Drill kick to Nair to Ariel Pound Down or Rest.

YAY AWKWARD!

illinialex24

Smash Hero
First of all, computers are a terrible representation of skill. I can 3 stock lv 9's and yet my friend loses to them and yet because he is so adapted to punishing human mistakes, he can beat me a fair amount. Next, welcome to the boards. You will be flamed early on but learn and you will be respected eventually.

RhedKing

Smash Journeyman
I guess that's true, so I'll have to really go to a tournament to see if I'm good or not.
I did kinda expect the flaming, but thanks, I'll go put up my brawl code.

Quick noob question, how do you get the small jiggly puff picture on the bottom of your post near online status and 'report post'?
Thanks!

illinialex24

Smash Hero
I guess that's true, so I'll have to really go to a tournament to see if I'm good or not.
I did kinda expect the flaming, but thanks, I'll go put up my brawl code.

Quick noob question, how do you get the small jiggly puff picture on the bottom of your post near online status and 'report post'?
Thanks!
Just post mainly in these boards for a while and it will appear automatically.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom