• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

hi gaiz I'm new here

Status
Not open for further replies.

GY!BE

Smash Cadet
ohi guys.

I'm new to teh Peach boardz but I thawt this wud be a good place to introduz mahself because I saw it was reely active and everyone was talking about c00l pechz stuff.

I dont know where I should put this stuff.

I'm new so I've been lurkzin for a while so i kno most of you guyzes past like Dark Pch starts a tonz of **** is super emo and he gets ***** by people in Texas like Jerm ( i saw a metoer smashz on Apex and he got 2-0'd) and I know that Meno losez to scrubby snakes like Underload or somethingz and he uses b stick which barely helpz at all.

I've been watching youtoob vidz and I see that the KKK (Kyon, Kyle, and KingBeef) are reeeeeely g00d WOW OH WOW I WISH I CUD BE LIKE THEM. But my favorite Peach is Illmatic <3 omg he's soooooo good wowwwww.... I just thin kthat we all need to calm down and recognize who we have and love each other for who we are ( i think ya'll are into that kind of stuff).

Anyways... I just wanted to post tis image for all of you to gaze upon.

<3 <3 <3 <3 <3 KKK + Illmatic

<3 <3 <3 <3 <3
KKK + Illmatic

Airgemini

Chansey
Safari Zone. Shiny, and holding a Lucky Egg.
3DS FC
2406-5625-4787
This would be so much better if it didn't have the unnecessary insults to Meno and Dark.
And that image isn't very SWF friendly I'm afraid. :p

Just look around at the stickies and post in the social, you'll make quick friends there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom