• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Hi from Tacoma

xtaldo

Smash Rookie
Heyy everyone

I'm looking for players in Tacoma cause my bro and his friends suck badly.. I just learned some adv things a few weeks ago and looking forward to challenge myself against real players.

my msn: nico_ssj3@hotmail.com

see ya

Hypocrisy

Smash Rookie
bunch of us smash over at the university of puget sound, might be able to find some of us around sometime.

Jem.

Smash Master
Seattle Smash is a joke, all their players are bad >___> And their ranking system is horrible.. If you're looking for the best of WA, find the WA Power Rankings thread :)

The_Prodigy

Smash Rookie
lol same ol jem, i wont deny all the pro smashers in washington live north of seattle, but i highly doubt he's going to make a trip up there, then maybe at most once or twice a month, besides, we don't know how good this person is, just giving him a chance to get a feel for what some other smashers are like and how good he does against them

ppa0

Smash Journeyman
u make me sick jem, u are so f**kin 2 faced, just because u cant beat ppl at settle smash doesnt mean u can talk s**t about them, if i ever see u in a seattle smash event imma throw you out, u have always annoyed me, but now u have really pissed me off

Jem.

Smash Master
Paul, you're Seattle Smash's only good play imo.
Don't be getting all mad over that.

I was just saying, if you want to play with the best of WA, just look at the WA PR thread.

And I'm pretty sure you were the only person who beat me at Seattle Smash.. Andrew doesn't count as Seattle Smash, and neither does Shane. Plus I'm not dumb enough to do Falco vs Luigi anymore.

Why not make the trip? Dan/Shane/Jamie/Myself have to always go south for an event. Which is why Bellingham is a nice change, as everyone south of us has to go farther than us to a tournament, finally.

LuCKy

Smash Master
it's funny how socal doesn't like jem, and now his own state doesn't

edit- this as menincingmike aka mike haze not lukcy because he is to cool to talk ****.....lol but really that was mike

Jem.

Smash Master
Seattle-Smash is all of WA?
Nice try..?

Good thing I don't like socal either, so you must be crushed. And I have Alaska on my side, where they havent been infected.

The_Prodigy

Smash Rookie
well no offense jem, but seeing how much respect you gave to seattle-smash, im going to assume you feel that way about all of washington except the people you smash with, so i wouldnt doubt it if most of washington did hate you for just being rude and completely disrespectful, i mean i've seen your posts and you said it yourself that peeps don't like you on here.

sleeeeep

Smash Rookie
who does like jem. At the last tourny he asked for my phone number to get together and smooch but i had to keep telling him i only like girls. Go away Jem...

Jem.

Smash Master
Wow, you are pretty immature. I am pretty sure everyone would take my side on that I didn't do that, since I like girls.

The weird thing is that you'd lie about something like that. Do you want me to do something like that?

sleeeeep

Smash Rookie
Garrick? Why the new account?
Liking girls is a nerdy thing to do? Uhh, okay, guess I'm a nerd since I like girls.
coming from the guy who used to have long blonde girlish hair and goes by the name "jem" wasnt that an old barbie cartoon? yikes

Eggz

Smash Hero
coming from the guy who used to have long blonde girlish hair and goes by the name "jem" wasnt that an old barbie cartoon? yikes
Coming from the fat illiterate guy that trolls smashboards even though he doesn't care about the competitive nature of the game.

I think I get Mike Haze's joke...

Tacoma smells bad, i get it! Right? >_>; LOL wtf are you talking about Mike?

Jem.

Smash Master
LOL, I still wish I had my old hair. You wouldnt even believe how many girls LOVED my hair. Probably more than you've talked to in person.

And Jem was some cartoon in the 70's, yeah. But I needed a nickname to go by, and my name is Jeremy, so take away the r, second e, and y, and you get Jem. Are you able to comprehend that? Subtract three letters. Not too hard.

Top Bottom