• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Hey

BkMan

Smash Cadet
It's called Z dropping I believe.
Just press Z with a Turnip in your hand, you cant do this while floating btw.
alright thanks for telling me and also is this good to incorporate in my peach game?

Canvasofgrey

Smash Ace
Zdropping is alright, but is kind of situational. When those situations come up, like what Gem said about those who like to sweet-spot ledges, then it's probably one of the better applications.

Another one is that if you are constantly being chased in the air, then you can Zdrop the turnip and preform a Nair. Not only will you still keep the turnip, (Since the Nair will catch it, but you are able to use your aerials even with a turnip in hand, and you don't even have to float to do it.

ham3r

Smash Rookie
I use it to combo since it drops at about the same speed as peach's fastfall. That is when i drop and dair or bair.

deepseadiva

Bodybuilding Magical Girl
3DS FC
1779-0766-2622
I like floating high above characters in the opposite direction and z dropping.

They run into the turnip and makes them look stupid. xD

Top Bottom