• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Hey yo South Florida! (and anyone else interested)

Ruuku

Smash Lord
I've been hosting tournaments for a long time as some of you may know. I'm planning to host a bunch of tournaments this summer. Some big ones and some small ones. They venues will vary from a gaming center called GameBreakers, FIU, my friends' houses, and possibly Tate's. What I want to know is what people want to see at my tournaments. I'm thinking about alternating between Brawl and Melee. Or the other option would be to have both on the same day. I've also been thinking about doing two days tournaments with singles on one day, and doubles on the other. Please let me know what's up.

Lupo

Smash Cadet
About 8 T.Vs, the top ten FL Brawlers, some awesome new faces, and maybe hot pockets?

In all seriousness, I think you should have both Brawl and Melee going on at once, just so people have some sort of choice (although I prefer Brawl.)

MetaEvil

Smash Apprentice
I honestly think Brawl should just take over once and for all man, DISCO IS DEAD even though i still play Melee for fun, once all the pros started playing Brawl competitively and MLG dropped Melee from its circuit they buried it, but yeah hot pockets ...UR THE MAN LUKE!

Top Bottom