• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Hey, wanna hear the most annoying sound in 'BRAWL'?

RedTone

Smash Cadet
and we will still keep on hearing it for the rest of our brawling lives..

EDIT: HI YA YA YA!

Mario & Sonic Guy

Old rivalries live on!
NNID
TPitch5
3DS FC
5327-1637-5096
What irritates me is why Donkey Kong and Diddy Kong don't have their voices from the Mario games (such as Mario Kart Double Dash!!). Yoshi has his, so it would seem typical.

OnettSphere

Smash Cadet
Pits Sound is annoying and Melee's Kirby thing is gonna give me nightmares for years to come
How can such cuteness be so evil?!

Senshuu

Smash Journeyman
I think Pit's voice combined with the way people play him makes him my most disliked character. DX I'm sure NENENENENE would be just as bad, but at least his Japanese voice suited him. Such potential...wasted on me!

Also Kirby vid made my brain bleed. I didn't even dislike his old taunt until now. (At least they changed it for Brawl.)

AznHalfCaucasian

Smash Journeyman
Pit's Hi ya ya ya reminds of that dumb Souja Boy's "Ya Trick" song.

Its kind of funny saying it to people when playing:)

camzaman

Smash Journeyman
WOW - it is so true... I was playing an onilne with anyone match yesterday and there were 2 PIT N00bs, at one point they both spammed it simultaneously for several seconds - WOW stereo ear-bleeding!

Rabble2

Smash Rookie
i hate how it reflects projectiles,
hes already got a move that does that and how do spinning blades turn around a missile?

gunterrsmash01

Smash Champion
I actually like Pit's side B voice. Its the only good one he has, oh and maybe his side and up smash ones. But when he talks i feel like breaking my game disc.

[PU] Poison

Smash Rookie
C'mon, Kirby's taunt in Melee is cute as hell, it can't be the worst sound in Melee.

But I do think Pit's is quite annoying, and when he gets you with his Bside is even more!

Big-Cat

Challenge accepted.
NNID
KumaOso
3DS FC
1590-4853-0104
If you find this painful, you need help. While it is annoying to hear it over and over, it's not ear bleeding.

Luke Groundwalker

Smash Lord
You guys sure are whiny about Pit, I don't see nothing wrong or annoying about his voice. The only annoying voice in Brawl is Sonic's although it's always been annoying in every incarnation except for Jaleel White's (and yes, even his original Japanese voice).

Samus-T

Smash Lord
lol even before i clicked the top link, i knew it was gonna be pits side B hahaha XD

Top Bottom