• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Hey there i'm new at these boards ^_^

Chileno4Live

Smash Ace
NNID
Xyronith
3DS FC
0731-5336-4808
~ Hey guys~

I'm new to these boards. I'll tell you abit about myself when i started brawl. When just bought SSBB, and i unlocked Wolf, he was my favourite character and i used him immidiatly in any match. I wasn't playing competitively though.

My first chracter i actually tried out was Falco, cause i mained him in Melee (Not competitively :p). But he changed to much so i didn't like him. So i just went to Wolf. After some time, i got owned by my friend, who roll dodge spammed the whole match and i couldn't do anything. He also mained Wolf just to get me pissed because he wanted to show he was better. So i stopped playing Wolf, and went to Fox (i got something with the space animals X_X). I've played Fox competitively for 4 to 5 months. But after a while, i fought pro's. And i got owned. He said i was to predictable, and that my spacing was just bad. I thought of this a while, but i wasn't sure to replace Fox. I went to my friend's house this Monday, and i barely won when i battled his Olimar with Fox (he doesnt even play competitively X_X) so thats why i tried out Wolf again.

I already knew the basic since my Lil Bro mains him. So yeah i owned his Olimar, easily 3 stocked him. Then i played the pro again, and managed to kill 2 of his stocks with 60% damage. I was happy. Today i played online and i won from that pro. This made my decision to main Wolf!!

If you've read this, thnc alot. And i hope i'm welcome hear ^_^

Chileno4Live

Smash Ace
NNID
Xyronith
3DS FC
0731-5336-4808
Thnx guys :) I hope i can help you guys alot. I have 1 tiny question, why did Wolf got lowered in the new tier List? He was supposed to be High Tier amirite?

AssaultX

Smash Apprentice
Lack of tournament placings. Potential is no good if it's not used.
Can't say it any better, good job. Welcome to Wolf and the forums by the way. :)

If you have anymore questions, please post them at the stickied Q&A thread. We'd love to take a shot at them.

Ishiey

Mother Wolf
BRoomer
Hola. Welcome to the Wolf boards, we're scrubs. If you actually want to get better, go to in-person tournaments ^_^
Lol. This, for the most part. And also, wolf beats olimar, so that might help explain your match. Just sayin, don't necessarily lose hope in fox.

Chileno4Live

Smash Ace
NNID
Xyronith
3DS FC
0731-5336-4808
Lol. This, for the most part. And also, wolf beats olimar, so that might help explain your match. Just sayin, don't necessarily lose hope in fox.
I know, but it wasn't only Olimar who i just barely have beaten. I got lotsa friends that don't play competitively but still almost kill me. I'm to predictable with Fox, and somehow i can't be unpredictable. Fox lacks approach and it's hard to space with him. Wolf also has better match ups. And btw, i am in an Online Tourney and i've beaten a ZSS 2-0 with Wolf =3 I want to see how far i can get. Maybe i can get my friend to upload it on youtube for me so i can show you guys mah moves =D

Phantom7

Banned via Warnings
Wolf is pretty good vs Olimar, since he can reflect every Pikmin thrown at him. I don't fight Olimar much, though, I should definitely start.

btw, welcome to the boards, we need more Wolf mains.

Eightyeight

Smash Rookie
Ey, I'm new here too...but I played smash before, just new to the forums....

I'd love to play new Wolfs

Reapd

Smash Apprentice
Hey Sup. I'm new to Wolf. Just FYI. You can go to a new users thread at the home page if you want to lear how to navigate around. ^_^

Top Bottom