• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Hey SSBB peps! new kidd

Kami sama

Smash Rookie
haha:p
anyway im a wolf mainer(obviosly) T-T haha and well..
i've been playing brawl for a while and have been gettin kinda into it ^_^
so i decided why not join a brawl site where all the brawl nerds hang out haha JK u guys are awesome <3
anyways haha im kinda new to smashboards and im still figuring this thing out..
im think im pretty decent with wolf and i also use falco and the jigglypuff xD im think im pretty good with them as well haha. and in melee i used pichu which i thought he was like the god of melee haha:p and well yea o_O
you guys help me around this smash boards thing and keep in touch..

Dxt XXII

Smash Journeyman
Hey. I don't main wolf but I use him. There are some boards that don't see much action, and wolf's is one of them. But still; the smash commutity is ever so helpful.

TKD

Smash Lord
Well get those secondaries to good use! Dedede is a PAIN for Wolf. Falco too, not as bad though.

And Wolf is a cool pick.

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
Actually, there's quite some activity in the Wolf boards (compared to...like 2 month ago...)

but welcome anyways

Top Bottom