• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Hey Smashers,

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kagesekan

Smash Journeyman
My name is Orfn, and I hate every single one of you. All of you are stubborn, quarreling, idiots who spend every second of their day arguing about stupid *** games. You are everything bad in the world. Honestly, have any of you ever played another competitive game? I mean, I guess it's fun bashing a flawed game because it's more flawed than yours, but you all take it to a whole new level. This is even worse than discussing semantics with Zeus_Da_Master.

Don't be a stranger. Just hit me with your best shot. I'm pretty much indifferent. I main ROB and fire my laser. What games do you play other than "swing your e-peens around because you like arguing an endless argument"? I also play FPS and do some casual free-running (just climbed the cafe, sh|t was SO fast). You are all ***gots who should just kill yourselves. Thanks for listening.

Pic Related: It's my Robotic Operating Buddy

Leh

Smash Ace
My name is Orfn, and I hate every single one of you. All of you are stubborn, quarreling, idiots who spend every second of their day arguing about stupid *** games. You are everything bad in the world. Honestly, have any of you ever played another competitive game? I mean, I guess it's fun bashing a flawed game because it's more flawed than yours, but you all take it to a whole new level. This is even worse than discussing semantics with Zeus_Da_Master.

Don't be a stranger. Just hit me with your best shot. I'm pretty much indifferent. I main ROB and fire my laser. What games do you play other than "swing your e-peens around because you like arguing an endless argument"? I also play FPS and do some casual free-running (just climbed the cafe, sh|t was SO fast). You are all ***gots who should just kill yourselves. Thanks for listening.

Pic Related: It's my Robotic Operating Buddy

BRB killing self.

everlasting yayuhzz

Smash Champion
Hey Pat Benatar? I heard you liked to whine about things, but whoa, didn't realize you were emo too. Why don't you stop cutting your wrists and slit your throat. It'll do us all a favor.

Oh and: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SLLSCLHKWPE

Also, no one gives a **** what you do outside of Smash Bros, because this is obviously the only attention you ever get. We might as well entertain you, since you don't have a life outside of being a whiney little brat.

Kagesekan

Smash Journeyman

GA Peach

Smash Lord
you should hate ROB. why put a Nintendo accessory into a fighting game? if they were gonna put one in, it should have been the Power Pad. he would have been broken.

Leh

Smash Ace
Mission Complete.
Report:
A GC Controller made of Knives does indeed hurt more.

Next Mission?

Renth

Smash Hero
You know, i'd usually be the first to jump on people and give them **** for making threads like this but unfortunately for everyone else.

I like you.

ihavespaceblondes

Smash Master
I would like to take this opportunity to point out that I am not an alternate account of Renth.

And now for something completely different.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom