• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Hey Orlando Smashers. Lets play melee!

Laijin

Smash Hero
After a long leave of absence from tournaments, I wanna start back up again. Anyone wants to play melee with me? :]
I live like 5 miles down the street from UCF by Full Sail for a good idea of where I live. If you guys also play anything else like TvC, Guilty Gear, or Fate/UC thats cool too.
So who wants to play?
Edit: I'm not going to TO4, so don't ask me.

Dark Sonic

Smash Hero
OMG I so want to try that. It looks like NGNT4 but with more health and no substitutions.:laugh:

Too bad I don't have a car.:(

I live really close though.(like 10 minutes from UCF), so I might be able to take a bus and ride my bike from there or something (I'd have to arrange a ride back first though).

Sometime.

Laijin

Smash Hero
OMG I so want to try that. It looks like NGNT4 but with more health and no substitutions.:laugh:

Too bad I don't have a car.:(

I live really close though.(like 10 minutes from UCF), so I might be able to take a bus and ride my bike from there or something (I'd have to arrange a ride back first though).

Sometime.
I'd probably be able to get a ride up to your place if you wanna play there?

Persp3ctive

Smash Rookie
im in sanford, maybe 20 mins from UCF?

anyways ill pm you my cell number, im down to play.

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
I'd like to go too, if Action can give me a ride (if its not MTW) I live 15 from Valencia by car, but I could make it there for a ride, if it could happen. I would like to play melee as well, my doc is ok. ;3 ME WANT MELEE.

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
Yeah that would be awesome. Anything that need to be brung? :3 (if I can get a ride that is xD )

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
Ok cool, lets see what happens then. :D

Laijin

Smash Hero
I should be holding a smashfest relatively soon.

I'm in Orlando.

Everyone can meet at my place.
Your going to TO4 this weekend right? You don't count this weekend. lol.

Lets try and have one sometime during saturday. Is everyone down for that? Anyone willing to host? My place is really small. I can't fit too many people. lol.

Edit: If it comes down to it, I can probably host anyways. lol.

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
This saturday? Ok, I couldn't go to TO4 either, so I might be able to go (if a ride can be arranged from Valencia[Osceola Campus], I'd take a bus there :3 )

Top Bottom