• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Hey Moderators

Status
Not open for further replies.

chaddd

Smash Lord
WHY DO ALL MY THREADS GET CLOSED NO MATTER WHAT THE SUBJECT?

XIF getting a new car is way more legit a topic than Laijin copying Milktea, but I really really really want to know why no matter what topic I post, it gets closed no more than a few days later.

I mean come the F*** on, THE GEORGIA VOCAB THREAD is still open and I can't make a thread challenging someone to a money match.. EFF YOU SMASH WORLD FORUMS, and your biased moderators.

By the way. FINAL ROUND 11 STILL needs to be stickied. It's only the biggest tournament Georgia has ever and probably will ever see in any community for fighting games, and it's still not stickied. Once again, good job mods.

chaddd

Smash Lord
Criticizing the mods really isn't going to help you at all..
boo-*************-hoo

I find it funny that the mods are the last people to be checking this thread out. Maybe it can even get to 3 pages or so before they close it.

The Alpha Gundam

Smash Champion
The mods will sticky the tourny thread , but its still kinda early for a sticky *most BIG tournys dont get sticky until like the month before*

Gerbil

Smash Champion
To 500!!!!!!!!!

oh wait... that's a GFAQs fad...

hmmm...

TO PAGE 20!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That's more fitting ^.^

EDIT: I agree with Chaddd about FRXII, apparently either he and I are the only ones who've ever heard about it and know what to expect, or you guys just don't want to sticky to get on our nerves lol.

Nicknyte

Smash Lord
I say suck it up, YOu dont have to post if ya dont have to deal with the mods, Even if the Southwest Mod (B-will) can be an arse. <_<

Gerbil

Smash Champion
I say suck it up, YOu dont have to post if ya dont have to deal with the mods, Even if the Southwest Mod (B-will) can be an arse. <_<
Where the **** you come from?

lol. Our mods in the Atlantic South are lazy :p (no offense to Queen or Zane, they're cool dudes) They're just really laxed compared to those like Kokichi or KirbyKing.

C@sH Mooney

Smash Master
actually,im the one who told Kokichi about the threads.

so if anyone is upset because the thread's are closed,feel free to flame me and get some infraction points! :)

Metroid_01

Smash Journeyman
Atlanta, GA (school yr), Miami, Fl (summer)
ach, betrayed by one of our own!

Still though, when I see a mod post some reasoning for closing a thread, its never an Atlantic South mod.

Regardless, it may be better to take it up with them personally than to try to get the entire forum involved on it. That is only begging to make a huge mess of things.

Mic_128

Wake up...
Administrator
BRoomer
Stealing Andy's thunder!

I mean come the F*** on, THE GEORGIA VOCAB THREAD is still open and I can't make a thread challenging someone to a money match.. EFF YOU Smash World Forums, and your biased moderators.
Biased against what? I don't even know you, but it's pretty obvious that this should have been discussed in a PM or Forum desputes. Without looking at the other topics you've mentioned, I can tell you right now, a topic explaining lingo used in the area is a lot more helpful than challenging a guy to a money match. Why? Because the challenge is a 1 on 1 thing. We don't allow topics directed at 1 person, and it's a rule applied over every room.

Again, I don't know what these other topics are, but perhaps if you asked the mod who closed it why, they can give you a reason. It could be a diferent reason for eacch one rather than 1 bnanket reason, or because we hate you or whatever.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom