• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Hey, look! Mediocre art!

itsameluigi1290

Smash Journeyman
NNID
luigitime1290
Eeeeeeeeh. I've only been drawing for a year so don't expect anything good. I draw mostly on Miiverse, but I use Art Academy sometimes too. And rarely Colors! 3D, so I should probably draw a bit more with that.

(some Pokémon redesigns for my upcoming fan comic, if you were wondering about why Rowan and Shauna looked so different. Like my other story, however, some people are out of character, and therefore I will not post it here)

GUYS. I DON'T THINK I DRAW SONIC ENOUGH. WHAT SHOULD I DO.

Oh good Mario.

Soooooo yeah. Critique is welcome even though I get a lot of it on all mah other art threads on various forums.

itsameluigi1290

Smash Journeyman
NNID
luigitime1290
Geeeeez nobody's said anything about my art. Eh, whatever, might as well post MORE STUFF ANYWAY

itsameluigi1290

Smash Journeyman
NNID
luigitime1290
Oh look, a badly done trailer comic... I'm still working on the story, so everything here is subject to change.

(I don't think I uploaded the chapter of NintENDo that Red is referring to. Oops)

(Don't say anything about her incredibly small hand, it was late and I was tired)

(In case it's hard to tell, that's Max and Bonnie, slightly older)

(That's me. :D)

(Typo, I put my own birth year instead of Sonic's first game's release year, 1991)

Again, things are subject to change.

Kevandre

Ivy WAS Saurly missed
NNID
Kevandre
3DS FC
1736-1095-5393
Switch FC
SW-2226-3590-9812
Hecka good stuff dude. I find Miiverse art incredibly impressive (Art in general actually. I can do the thing with Photoshop but... I'm not so good)

LIQUID12A

Smash Modder
NNID
LIQUID12A
3DS FC
0877-1606-0815
I don't see what's mediocre about this,

Misleading title is misleading ;o: jk lol

BRoomer
BRoomer
NNID
LessThanPi
Hey sir if you get time check out my youtube page and leave some feedback. I'm looking forward to your comic!

itsameluigi1290

Smash Journeyman
NNID
luigitime1290
Hm, I guess I should post NintENDo here as well.
Alright, alright, getting over my fear of criticism, I'mma post NintENDo and its sequel. Go easy on me. ;-; Also, fair warning, the art sucks until Super NintENDo (the sequel) chapter 2 IIRC. And also I repeatedly forget minor details, sorry.

That panel seems unnecessary considering the very beginning it says "7 years ago, blah blah blah", but my memory sucks so whatever.

That little box says The Other Promise. That's what song would be playing in that scene.

Also I'd like to point out that I was stupid and forgot to check which arm was cut off, so in the later Super NintENDo chapters I accidentally drew the wrong arm. Eughugh.

BEHOLD THE MAGICALLY MOVING/DISAPPEARING WOUNDS

I promise that it gets better guys, I really do. Also I PROBABLY should've had Mario search for Peach first. But I guess since I hate Peach it slipped my mind.

Wee.
Also don't bug me about how I repeatedly forget Sonic's injured ear. >:[
Sonic's Backstory

Those lasers are intentionally bendy shut up

"Sonic, the ARK laser has hit the planet! What do we do?" The text is abnormally hard to read on the PC.

OH MY GOD THE SERIOUS LACK OF QUALITY OF THESE OLD DRAWINGS ARE KILLING ME

Chapter 2

(Energy bullets because Miiverse admins are rather strict about weapons)

(Error, I meant Telepathy. OH WELL)

(Yes, that's just an excuse because I kept forgetting to draw it. But Mega Man can do something similar anyway, so whatevs)

(Flipping tiny Miiverse screen, makes it impossible to write anything good)

(LOOK AT THAT AMAZINGLY DRAWN CLOAK THAT DOESN'T LOOK LIKE A PUDDLE)

(Who'd you think it was? :D)

(I'll admit, I could've used some better wording here)

(He's reading Twilight)

(It's actually really easy to tell who those two are, now that I think about it)

(It will be explained why Sonic can turn into a Werehog at will in-depth later in Chapter 8 of Super NintENDo. For now, I'll just say it's because Sonic's planet was destroyed. If you've played Sonic Unleashed, you'd understand)

(Hypno leaf, yayyyyyyyyy)

("You seem stronger than most. But you're no match for...")

DUN DUN DUNNNNNNNNNNN

Been a while since I posted that chapter of the comic I did. The art still makes me cringe/get an upset stomach, though. For reference:
old
new
Red's Backstory.

"Red! Someone's invading Sinnoh! He's threatening people!" I had no idea my handwriting was so horrible.

"After capturing Sonic, I found this dormant machine."

That's the Azure Flute BTW.

This ties in to that thing Arceus said at the beginning of the Pokémon: Oblivion teaser.

"What a fool!"

Oh and this spin-off thing that I haven't worked on yet since Super NintENDo is still going.
Pokémon: Oblivion teaser.

(I don't think I uploaded the chapter of NintENDo that Red is referring to. Oops)

(Don't say anything about her incredibly small hand, it was late and I was tired)

(In case it's hard to tell, that's Max and Bonnie, slightly older)

(That's me. :D)

(Typo, I put my own birth year instead of Sonic's first game's release year, 1991)

Again, things are subject to change. If you hate it, eh, this is just for a few friends of mine on Miiverse anyway, felt like sharing it. If you're confused, well, you'll just have to wait until the actual comic starts, and everything is explained.

ThatGeoDude

Smash Rookie
NNID
GeoDude
3DS FC
5241-2073-4660
I honestly wish I was that good when it came to drawing with the Gamepad, I have some alright drawings on miiverse with it, but nothing of your caliber. It's really great, would love to get some tips sometime! ^^

itsameluigi1290

Smash Journeyman
NNID
luigitime1290
I honestly wish I was that good when it came to drawing with the Gamepad, I have some alright drawings on miiverse with it, but nothing of your caliber. It's really great, would love to get some tips sometime! ^^
Thanks! Well, I'd say just learn to keep the Gamepad steady as a start, since, unlike on paper, the stylus will slide easily (a bit too easily) over the screen. And, although I haven't tested it yet, many professional Miiverse artists use mechanical pencils. Makes shading easier.

Cool stuff man! Shading in Miiverse is a huge pain xD Keep up the good work!
Thanks! It is a pain, and I usually just do the simplest types of gray. XP

MOAR drawings:

And a sketch that took 15 minutes, though I haven't drawn on paper in months.

itsameluigi1290

Smash Journeyman
NNID
luigitime1290
Here we go, the marathon that focuses on my comic has now started.

Unfortunately, my Gamepad charger has broken and it'll take me a while to get a new one. So there might not be any new drawings until then.

ThatGeoDude

Smash Rookie
NNID
GeoDude
3DS FC
5241-2073-4660
Mechanical? What kind are those? All I can think of are lead pencils, unless you refer to the ones used for tablets etc.

itsameluigi1290

Smash Journeyman
NNID
luigitime1290
MOAR drawings, woop.

Human!Bowser, Dark Pit, Luigi and Red as they appear in my Miiverse comic. ALSO

And also, Edward Elric from Fullmetal Alchemist, and Shadow Link, from the Four Swords Adventures Manga for my friend's birthday. :D

Darklink401

Smash Master
NNID
Yuki_Hirako
3DS FC
0731-5318-2530
I think your art is getting progressively better, so keep it up. I like the Hinata one as well ;D

Top Bottom