• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Hey look, a new Pika/Pichu glitch!

SonicZeroX

Smash Lord
3DS FC
4425-1491-5645
Found something strange today. Pikachu and Pichu's Bair can pass through ledges. I found it in Dreamland 64, but then tested it, and it apparently works for any ledge.

To do:
1.Go to Dreamland 64(it's most noticeable there) with Pichu(Easier to do with) or Pikachu.
2.Run off the ledge
3.DI back towards the stage, jump, and Bair at the same time.

Pichu should go through the ledge and land back on the stage, or fall to his death if you jumped to late.

I don't know if this has any actual use other than a surprise tactic, but it's pretty funny when you pause at the right second to see a Pichu implanted in the floor.

Edit: I tested it some more, you can go through the ledge and any wall straight below it.

It's pretty funny, I got a screen shot in camera mode of Pikachu with it's head sticking out of the wall.

Delphiki

Smash Champion
I'm going to try this too.

Hey T0mmy my brother and I (who plays Kirby) were talking about something today. If you, me, T!mmy and my brother got together we could have some awesome matches. Pichu+Kirby vs. Pichu+Kirby, or Kirby+Kirby vs. Pichu+Pichu. lol Tons of fun.

T0MMY

Smash Master
This isn't a new glitch.
I'm sure it's been discussed long ago, and I've fell victim to accidentally killing myself going downwards and fastfalling. Haha. Still, it's useful going upwards and hitting someone on the stage coming up.

Delphiki, why did you post addressing to me when I didn't post here yet? I think the guy with the Master Hand avatar might have made you think it was me. But you'd have to question yourself why I would say there was something about Pichu I wasn't aware of ;^D

t!MmY

Smash Hero
NNID
t1mmy_smash
I'm going to try this too.

Hey T0mmy my brother and I (who plays Kirby) were talking about something today. If you, me, T!mmy and my brother got together we could have some awesome matches. Pichu+Kirby vs. Pichu+Kirby, or Kirby+Kirby vs. Pichu+Pichu. lol Tons of fun.
Next time I can hitchhike down to CA again, I'll let you know. Hopefully it will be more than a day in advance and I will have correct phone numbers. Lol.

Top Bottom