• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Hey, let's talk about Wolf casually!

Ookami-kun

Smash Ace
You ever wonder why his up-smash, when he yells "HA-WOOH!", he is able to stretch his legs so far? And yet his pants are quite tight that you see his leg muscles and ***!

...forgive me. The board is just boring lately. lol

KramerDsmash

Smash Rookie
good point, but i love spamming upsmash after i kill my friends, it can be more annoying than side taunt.
i wish his normal costume didnt have so much pink on it...bad guys shouldnt have pink highlights on their boots

JCav

Smash Lord
irony

tight pants + electric sweetspots= manlyness in brawl

go wolf

JigglyZelda003

Smash Hero
You ever wonder why his up-smash, when he yells "HA-WOOH!", he is able to stretch his legs so far? And yet his pants are quite tight that you see his leg muscles and ***!

...forgive me. The board is just boring lately. lol
oh my. i never noticed since i tend not to do Usmash that much. someone should make a slow motion vid of that. XD

i like the humiliation Wolf can do on people. like if your fighting a not so patient camper and your ducking and dodging all their crap. then you find a moment to pose: "whats the matta, scared?" the humilitaion factor is priceless. :laugh:

starwolf216

Smash Apprentice
wow i had never noticed that whole tight pants thing.i guess theyre kinda stretchy.

Sean²

Smash Capitalist
Switch FC
SW-7479-8539-5283
Wolf is a pretty cool guy. eh wears tight pants and doesn't afraid of anything.

I'm soooo sorry, lol.

WULFN

Smash Apprentice
Wolf is so cool, I choose this name because of him and then found out his ship is the Wolfen!!!!!

WULFN

Smash Apprentice
O ya, Falco has his bread...... What does Wolf have???

Some ideas: strechy pants, Lightning sweet spots, Awesome U-smash and side taunt

For real food i was thinking either
Chicken

or

Steak

Because who wants stinky bread when you could have either of these, lets vote or give other ideas!!!!

See this Steak/Chicken. Doesnt it look good. Only Wolf mainers can have it.

JigglyZelda003

Smash Hero
well since i don't eat beef i vote Wolfs chicken. luckily since i main all 3 space animals i get all the food. Fox's tofu, Falco's bread, and Wolfs chicken lol.

WULFN

Smash Apprentice
Lol I like wolfs chicken also, it seems most right for him for some reason. 2 votes for chicken, 0 for Steak

WULFN

Smash Apprentice
this quite amuzing I must say, one feature I really like about Wolf is his reflector, come on its pinkish and only real space animals have pinkish reflectors

KramerDsmash

Smash Rookie
All man-joking and pink things aside, he DOES have an eye patch. Let's face it, very few things in life are manlier than an eye patch (Tiaras come close, though).

Brightside

Smash Rookie
His Landmaster is my favorite too, even if he DID steal the design from Starfox. His FireWolf is my favorite, simply because it's more subtle.

Neutron Vappy

Smash Rookie
Steak is manlier than chicken. Chicken just makes you fat.
Although, if Wolf had his Chicken, I suppose there would be more cushion for the pushin'.

Sean²

Smash Capitalist
Switch FC
SW-7479-8539-5283
i still say this is madness. can we talk about something thats not about implants. how about we talk about the role wolf might have in the new star fox movie thats coming out later next year.
I dunno, maybe Fox's rival?! :psycho:

But seriously I had no clue there was going to be a Starfox movie.

JigglyZelda003

Smash Hero
me either is there a site i can get info from this movie from? and why not let the madness continue? it is discuss wolf casually so talking about his @$$ is fine i think. but we can change subjects since you don't seem to want to stay on that one.

KramerDsmash

Smash Rookie
If he doesn't have an eye patch in the movie...someone is getting hurt...
(hopefully its fox, or falco. I ****in hate falco)

Sean²

Smash Capitalist
Switch FC
SW-7479-8539-5283
i still say this is madness. can we talk about something thats not about implants. how about we talk about the role wolf might have in the new star fox movie thats coming out later next year.
Actually, I'd like to see where you got this info. I haven't been able to find anything about it.

Ookami-kun

Smash Ace
Wolf actually has a working left eye.

If anything, he's more impressive because he is actually giving himself a handicap so that Fox can beat him. If he isn't wearing his eyepatch, he'd probably sick! Heck, he's already broken in Assault multiplayer and one of the better pilots in Command!

Top Bottom