• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

hey im new here who wants to play me.

luke_atyeo

Smash Hero
hey I'm new on this board and I'm looking to get into the whole competitive tourney thing, I live in ACT and there isn't a smash scene right now but I'm looking to change that, I'd also like to go to the next Sydney or Melbourne tourney so any details on that would be great, anyways heres my bc 4081 5357 6552 and my msn is magicalpuffinfresh@hotmail.com, I main snake luigi marth and link.

anyways hope to hear from you guys.

Sirias

Smash Champion
Well there is a Sydney and Melbourne (VIC) thread... c:
And there are also threads that show 'tournament' in the title so you should check those out for tournaments. c:
I don't think there are any 'tournament tournaments'... unless Ranbat (March 17th) is one, or if it's just like a place in Melbourne for a Bi/Triweeklie/Monthlie.

You should probably introduce yourself in the other threads rather than making your own...
We have flamers here *CoughZACcoughPHILcough* that are bums to people that make new threads, hahahah.

Anyway, good luck in your progress in Smash. <3

Bjay

Smash Lord
hey luke_atyeo,

While the ACT does lack a scene, there is also another person like you, who wants to change that. His forum name is IceEmblem, and he's also made a thread discussing about a possible Brawl Tournament in ACT in the future.

http://smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=166278

there you go.

As for a Sydney/Melbourne tournament...

Sydney have an upcoming tournament this May 24th, so yeah post and stuff in the Sydney thread if you're interested or have any queries.

Redact

Professional Nice Guy
well he said act
its not covered by any other topic
i wont flame him, he actually seems like he read up on some crap, unlike 7/8 of the people that make new threads (ellaby lol)
either way as bjay said, get with the other act guy, its the only real chance you have for the time being, otherwise look out for a syd/melb/qld tourney, thats where most things are held

bjay covers pretty much anything, hit up his thread for best info

Top Bottom