• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Hey Id wish that developers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Renwaldo Van Veenmol

Smash Rookie
Little kids and their fat walleted soccer moms make up the majority of Nintendos market, I think it's safe to assume they'll be catering to a much less hardcore gaming kind of croud as well.

whiterob

Smash Journeyman
Yeah making your skill level obsolete is an awesome idea. This should be incorporated everywhere. From now on, little league football vs. the nfl. I enjoy the idea of people who are obviously inferior suddenly becoming as good as professionals.

Eten

Smash Ace
SSB has shown that it is meant to be a competitive game. It is based on the competition between players!

"Equalizing"(Oh I hate that word) the play for all players in SSBB would DIRECTLY be detrimental to one of the core values on which the game is based on.

In short, YOUR IDEA IS HORRIBLE.

SSB is already a game which is have a very straight forward approach to gameplay and control scheme(The higher the damage, the farther they fly! Knock them off! Tap A + direction to attack!). Even in melee, advanced techniques were never complicated and often downright intuitive. (Tap L when u hit teh ground!)

Kurosagi

Smash Apprentice
Yeah your statement really doesn't make sense

...what on earth do you think could fill that skill gap that pro's wouldn't be able take advantage of much better than the lesser of players?

McFox

Spread the Love
BRoomer
Why do you think the Handicaps are in the game? To make it more difficult for some people to be KOd than others. If you're a n00b, ask your friends to play with handicaps to equalize yourselves.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom