• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

hey guys please RATE my FALCO

Leoneri

Smash Ace
1. You dont seem to jumpcancel or wavedash out of your shines often, when you should do one of the two every time
2. Your SHLs are high
3. You are very slow in attacking
4. Dont spam so many dash attacks
5. Try fastfalling more often
6. Practice abit before trying to do fancy stuff from the ledge you SD'd three of your lives.
7. You can SHL faster, there really is no lag between SHLs, only the time you spend in the air

Some of the things only apply to the beginning, as you did things that contradicted my statements during the movie, because I pause and write down things I notice then continue.

Oskurito

Smash Lord
LOL a computer... and it killed your first stock.

You've gotta practice, honestly that was horrible. Man I practice like that sometimes but I don't get killed and I combo the CPU from 0 to death ALWAYS practice in other stages also because I assume that you always play on FD (or always practice on FD) Learn plataform techs.

No jhons :laugh:

invertigo

Smash Journeyman
1. You dont seem to jumpcancel or wavedash out of your shines often, when you should do one of the two every time
2. Your SHLs are high
3. You are very slow in attacking
4. Dont spam so many dash attacks
5. Try fastfalling more often
6. Practice abit before trying to do fancy stuff from the ledge you SD'd three of your lives.
7. You can SHL faster, there really is no lag between SHLs, only the time you spend in the air

Some of the things only apply to the beginning, as you did things that contradicted my statements during the movie, because I pause and write down things I notice then continue.
wow thats for the advice ill try that!!!!!!!!

Oskurito

Smash Lord
Hmm you've changed that post. You said: "I'll mm any of you. :)"

Too bad I don't live in the USA, I'll 50$mm you and 4 stock you (off topic)

Advice: Practice makes perfection

xelad1

Smash Ace
Um basically your tech is pretty bad, you just need to get falcos tech down before we can really even critique you... more practice.

invertigo

Smash Journeyman
haha. i said that at first because no one seemed to realize that this is a joke thread. i dont know how you guys missed the signs. but oskurito, i would mm you if you ever came here.

Oskurito

Smash Lord
haha. i said that at first because no one seemed to realize that this is a joke thread. i dont know how you guys missed the signs. but oskurito, i would mm you if you ever came here.
Yeah, Maybe it was a joke and you were drunk or something and you're actually much better than I think, but as well there's also a possibility that you suck and you're lying to us. Of course I'll mm you, I love to MM people (when I have money xD) too bad it'll never happen cause I live in Peru xD

Oskurito

Smash Lord
im pretty sure some guys on this forum can vouch for me.
haha. Ok being honestly, since I don't know you, I don't know If I will beat you but definitively you'll get very surprised of my skill with fox and falco. I'll never understimate people specially if it's a mm

invertigo

Smash Journeyman
i dont think you can suprise me. ive played some of the best falcos out there.

Oskurito

Smash Lord
i dont think you can suprise me. ive played some of the best falcos out there.
I can do some falco stuff that you and these people doesn't know about it I wont share it never since it's my own style and combos, If I'll ever share something it'll be some common and maybe useful info(combos, etc.), but not my personal style.

I'm the best technical fox and falco in my country.

Apart from that it's irrelevant to keep discussing our "match" because It just wont happen. Unless you give me the money to go there :grin:

D. Disciple

Smash Master
Not to sound rude, but do you have any videos or in the process of getting some vids of you up? Because I want to see what the "Best Fox and Falco" of Peru can do.

SSBM Jp

Smash Cadet
i give you a 1 for the effort you still need alot of work....LOTS OF WORK

heres some advice....get faster and L-Cancel and when you play a computer play a lvl 1 fox to practice 0-death combos dont play lvl 9's noob because you'll get used to how they play and in the real world you'll get owned

invertigo

Smash Journeyman
hahaha. i really wish you stayed at the ucla tourney longer so i couldve played you. im sure ill see you at another tourney soon. did you go to burbank? i couldnt make it. whens the next time youre coming out?

but yeah i was really bored and decided to make a joke vid. i wouldve made a real vid but i had no one to play with except the computer so yeah. at least you see me do one or 2 waveshines and lhdl once or something :p

i like how leoneri said "Some of the things only apply to the beginning, as you did things that contradicted my statements during the movie" and never realized that i was trying to play bad on purpose. especially with the "omg he hax" and my 10 johns statements.

Oskurito

Smash Lord
Not to sound rude, but do you have any videos or in the process of getting some vids of you up? Because I want to see what the "Best Fox and Falco" of Peru can do.
Of course my crew is going to record a multi character combo video and I'll be featuring as falco(green) and fox(green). But that will be in 2 months I don't know cause I don't have a camera -.- but one of my friends has so we're going to record soon (I hope).

There's a video of me in you tube but it has horrible quality, if you want to watch it anyway tell me and I'll give you the link

Flak

Smash Cadet
i knew it was fake. At some points in the video you would sort of "slip up" and do something really good, but then all of a sudden make a terrible "mistake". whats the point of joke threads that aren't funny

Oskurito

Smash Lord
i knew it was fake. At some points in the video you would sort of "slip up" and do something really good, but then all of a sudden make a terrible "mistake". whats the point of joke threads that aren't funny
Maybe you've got no humor sense

Oskurito

Smash Lord
Owned, but yeah send that link to me please I want to see you in action even if it's bad quality.
Ok ,but don't tell me I didn't warn you! teh quality is HORRIBLE HORRIBLE! and you can barely see something. I was pillaring and waveshining back and forth you should notice this If you put some sound so you've gotta put some sound ok?

Here it is: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tKi7lEOS6ts

I forgot to tell you that this wasn't a fight it's just me practicing

invertigo

Smash Journeyman
if you dont find it funny, i would prefer that you didnt say anything at all instead of opening your big mouth. youre obviously not one of my friends on this forum so you wouldnt care.

Disciple said:
Owned, but yeah send that link to me please I want to see you in action even if it's bad quality.
lol take that back. ive never seen such bad quality in my life, what on earth are you using to record, oskurito?! haha. but at least we know youve got tech skill, lets see a battle :D

Oskurito

Smash Lord
LOL yeah my tech skill is pretty good I can do that even better by now.

I will be posting matches later because the members of my crew don't have time to record now they're busy with school or university, I hope that it will be in 1 or 2 months

d_shep04

Smash Lord
3DS FC
3239-7702-5941
wow need a lot of practice man, but atleast you know some of the basics with falco, you just need to make him faster, shl faster, implant some shine combo's and whatever that leon dude said... good try tho

Glowfisch

Smash Cadet
practice ...practice ...practice ...practice ..

its all u need :p and read some guides and watch some combo movies so u can copy past all that **** in to your own game :p

when ur done with that make another vid :p

invertigo

Smash Journeyman
****. please read the rest of the thread before you post, this was a joke.

but thanks lol.

Top Bottom