• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

HEY EVERYBODY did ya'll know that milk T is a professional ball player....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zeus_Da_master

Smash Journeyman
it's true, milk T is a professional ball player. she plays wit my balls everyday and i gotta say, she knows what she's doing.............

chaddd

Smash Lord
you's a f*ckin ***got so stop talking about chicks

Lilian is 10000000000000000x cooler than you and I don't f*cking appreciate you talking about my friends so disrespectfully. ***.

SleepyK

Banned via Administration

Lilian is 10000000000000000x cooler than you and I don't f*cking appreciate you talking about my friends so disrespectfully. ***.
qft 10colbols

Anomic_Punk

Smash Champion
Word, Lillian is really nice, and she doesn't need this kind of random, pointless **** said about her.

Now I doubt anyone would stop you from talking **** about Kiwi, though.

Zeus_Da_master

Smash Journeyman

chaddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddd you kinda cool as far as i know. we never really hung out that much though. but it was a joke. i don't know how some parts of the world is, but in the hood where i came from, ppl make fun of each other, even best friends, girlfriends/boyfriends, everybody. thats why when we see each other we like "hey ***** what up" or "hey mother f*cker what up." and especially when we pass around a blunt or 5th, we joke at each other, dissing each other. thats just how i was raised. it's no disrespect to milk T. she was just a random name that i grabbed outta the hat. i mean look at the dogy samich thing. we joke about his mom having a huge d*ck so big that when she got a hard on last nite, it covered the moon and caused an eclipse. but dogy knows we just playing wit him. he knows we got love for him. so fo real dawg, chill,

and this goes to anyone that can't take a joke.... suck my MOTHER F*CKING D*CK!!!...... and swallow.... if you spit, i'm gonna b*tch slap ur mama

Thats the Zeus i remember choosing pus over smash lol
thats cuz p*ssy is good. if you want i can hook u up wit sum coochie

Word, Lillian is really nice, and she doesn't need this kind of random, pointless **** said about her.

Now I doubt anyone would stop you from talking **** about Kiwi, though.
who's kiwi?

it was a bribe, not a bid.

enjoy your sausage fest
don't know what your talking bout. i know them girls loved having a fest wit my sausage. and i enjoyed having p*ssyfest. maybe someday i'll show you how to pull them hos

Zeus_Da_master

Smash Journeyman
....POSER ALERT WEEWOO

your life would sadden me if I wasn't a heartless troll
1st i ain't no poser. 2nd what u mean by that? u can joke and **** like that, but don't let me catch you disrespecting my hood. i ride and DIE fo my boys. i can get real gutta on you real quick like. but i'ma keep it cool. i might of misunderstood you

Kagesekan

Smash Journeyman
1st i ain't no poser. 2nd what u mean by that? u can joke and **** like that, but don't let me catch you disrespecting my hood. i ride and DIE fo my boys. i can get real gutta on you real quick like. but i'ma keep it cool. i might of misunderstood you
no, you didn't. and regardless of whether you're kidding or not, I don't consider anyone with internet and a computer gangster.

Zeus_Da_master

Smash Journeyman
no, you didn't. and regardless of whether you're kidding or not, I don't consider anyone with internet and a computer gangster.
computer gangsta, never heard that befo. but i was kiddin' unless you were dissing my hood or my boys. but i guess i misunderstood you. everythings cool n humble unless you do that. "do u n i'ma do me"

chaddd

Smash Lord
computer gangsta, never heard that befo. but i was kiddin' unless you were dissing my hood or my boys. but i guess i misunderstood you. everythings cool n humble unless you do that. "do u n i'ma do me"
Forgive me for saying the sh*t ain't funny. See, may have been a stranger to you, but that's my friend you're talking about.

And how the hell is this thread open? I can't post sh*t without it getting closed in like 10 seconds but this has been here for DAYS. F*ck it.

Kagesekan

Smash Journeyman
not funny
your boys can suck my d|ck and your "hood" can burn down

Forgive me for saying the sh*t ain't funny. See, may have been a stranger to you, but that's my friend you're talking about.

And how the hell is this thread open? I can't post sh*t without it getting closed in like 10 seconds but this has been here for DAYS. F*ck it.
I know right?

Zeus_Da_master

Smash Journeyman

your right i don't know her. i've only heard other ppl joke bout her.

n i feel you. i've had threads that were closed early too. i honestly didn't think this thread would be open this long. i guess smashboards just lusts for me or sum ****e

Zeus_Da_master

Smash Journeyman
not funny
your boys can suck my d|ck and your "hood" can burn down

I know right?
ok. u in jacksonville? come 2 ga. its not too far. and then talk that **** then. but i bet you won't even do that cuz u probably 2 p*ussy. n i'm not talking bout coming to a tourny where it's heavily populated. if you really wanna rumble, meet me in a not so populated place. and i'll give u a big hint. don't bring a knife to a gun fight. and i'm not talking bout your daddys little 9 millimeter. you better be coming wit more. i bet your little ***** as hasn't even been convicted of a misdeminor let alone a felony.

balls in your court, what you gonna do?... put down the bat if you ain't gone play wit the big boys

Kagesekan

Smash Journeyman
ok. u in jacksonville? come 2 ga. its not too far. and then talk that **** then. but i bet you won't even do that cuz u probably 2 p*ussy. n i'm not talking bout coming to a tourny where it's heavily populated. if you really wanna rumble, meet me in a not so populated place. and i'll give u a big hint. don't bring a knife to a gun fight. and i'm not talking bout your daddys little 9 millimeter. you better be coming wit more. i bet your little ***** as hasn't even been convicted of a misdeminor let alone a felony.

balls in your court, what you gonna do?... put down the bat if you ain't gone play wit the big boys
ooooor, you come here because I'm not wasting $15 of gas on your 2-cent ***.
-a 9 millimeter kills just as well as anything else on the street
-my record is clean because I get away with sh|t. #1 benefit to being white and a free-runner
-old school gangsters, the real gangsters, didn't care about honor in killing or fighting. what makes you think I would go head to head with you if I didn't have to?

regardless, none of the above matters because you're either a poser or real bad at humor

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hwVVa36q7C4

Zeus_Da_master

Smash Journeyman
ooooor, you come here because I'm not wasting $15 of gas on your 2-cent ***.
-a 9 millimeter kills just as well as anything else on the street
-my record is clean because I get away with sh|t. #1 benefit to being white and a free-runner
-old school gangsters, the real gangsters, didn't care about honor in killing or fighting. what makes you think I would go head to head with you if I didn't have to?

regardless, none of the above matters because you're either a poser or real bad at humor

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hwVVa36q7C4
your right it don't matter you'll probably never meet me. but if you ever do, i dare you to say some **** like that to my face. n who said anything bout me being a gangsta? i said i was from the hood. i didn't say i was a gangsta. let me tell you something you prejudice b*stard, the hood consists of more than just gangstas. just cuz sum ones from the hood and does **** that i can't say on here doesn't mean that they're a gangsta. not all killers are gangstas. not all ppl from the hood are gangstas, not all drug dealers are gangstas, not all blacks are gangstas,..... some are just psychos. hahaha. but for real. all types of ppl have sum kind of sense of humor. so u can just be jealous that blacks are superior to whites
be jealous

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YJvvigqjV_I

GAwes

Hidden Boss
Dood, this whole thread has my *** crackin up, this is the smashboards i love =), brings a tear to my eye to see **** like this :)

and

L
O
****ing
L

at that video

"what makes him so black?"

**** dood, i ****ing hate going on smashboards, but considering ive had to sit around the computer all day doing schoolwork, watching this thread has been pretty sweet.

i hope somebody not important to me at all gets hurt for being a *******

pics or it didnt happen

^______________________________________________________^

Kagesekan

Smash Journeyman
your right it don't matter you'll probably never meet me. but if you ever do, i dare you to say some **** like that to my face. n who said anything bout me being a gangsta? i said i was from the hood. i didn't say i was a gangsta. let me tell you something you prejudice b*stard, the hood consists of more than just gangstas. just cuz sum ones from the hood and does **** that i can't say on here doesn't mean that they're a gangsta. not all killers are gangstas. not all ppl from the hood are gangstas, not all drug dealers are gangstas, not all blacks are gangstas,..... some are just psychos. hahaha. but for real. all types of ppl have sum kind of sense of humor. so u can just be jealous that blacks are superior to whites
be jealous

I will, I don't have a problem saying anything to anyone. And ffs, please stop talking like you're some tough "hood-hardened" guy. You're on the internet in a videogame forum. You don't know anything about hard life.

I'm not white, gj.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B9_nsXgtD6k get that mumbling nigra sh|t out of here

Dood, this whole thread has my *** crackin up, this is the smashboards i love =), brings a tear to my eye to see **** like this :)

and

L
O
****ing
L

at that video

"what makes him so black?"

**** dood, i ****ing hate going on smashboards, but considering ive had to sit around the computer all day doing schoolwork, watching this thread has been pretty sweet.

pics or it didnt happen

YUM YUM EAT EM UP

This is the only entertainment I get from this place: trolling people at random.
(anyone who knows me knows not to take me seriously at all on here)

GAwes

Hidden Boss
so u can just be jealous that blacks are superior to whites
be jealous

whoa whoa whoa

thats quite a statement, the battle isnt over yet dood, its far from it, i mean, a brief overview of the history of this is much needed for to realize that it will be thousands of years (unless we all blow ourselves up) before a statement like that can be made

Andrew Jackson > Southern Secession. . . but
Frederick Douglas > KKK . . . but
Babe Ruth > Separate but equal . . . but
Hank Aaron ****s on him . . . but
The steamdrill comes close to beating John Henry. . . but
Jesse Owens ***** hitler. . . but
Rocky Beats Apollo Creed. . . but
George Washington Carver > peanuts . . . but
Mr. T's grows Mohawk . . . but
Chuck Norris cuts his sleeves . . . but
Michael Schumacher > Lewis Hamilton
and finally
Barack Obama > John McCain

so its a close race (get it) at the minute, but the more important thing is, that besides the formula 1 drivers (because we are obsessed with nascar, which may not be formula standards, but dont talk **** about if you know nothing about racing) ALL OF THESE PEOPLE ARE ULTRA AMERICAN

so get your ***** out of your little nerd ***** and realize that america ****ing rules, and spending half your god**** time daydreaming you were in a japanese anime doesnt help the world in any way, make your country better, get a ****ing job, buy american, and go ****ing vote. no matter what race you are, america rules. . . end of story.

Pritch

Smash Lord
*edit* wrong thread.

Lots of people with serious e-peen issues in here, though. Just throwing that out there.

Kagesekan

Smash Journeyman
whoa whoa whoa

thats quite a statement, the battle isnt over yet dood, its far from it, i mean, a brief overview of the history of this is much needed for to realize that it will be thousands of years (unless we all blow ourselves up) before a statement like that can be made

and finally

so its a close race (get it) at the minute, but the more important thing is, that besides the formula 1 drivers (because we are obsessed with nascar, which may not be formula standards, but dont talk **** about if you know nothing about racing) ALL OF THESE PEOPLE ARE ULTRA AMERICAN

so get your ***** out of your little nerd ***** and realize that america ****ing rules, and spending half your god**** time daydreaming you were in a japanese anime doesnt help the world in any way, make your country better, get a ****ing job, buy american, and go ****ing vote. no matter what race you are, america rules. . . end of story.
.....what? someone is straying from the topic or an overly obvious troll

*edit* wrong thread.

Lots of people with serious e-peen issues in here, though. Just throwing that out there.
No e-peen from me, I couldn't care less about this bull****.

SleepyK

Banned via Administration
whoa whoa whoa

and finally

God dammit, I love GAWes.

Zeus_Da_master

Smash Journeyman
who you talking bout?

I will, I don't have a problem saying anything to anyone. And ffs, please stop talking like you're some tough "hood-hardened" guy. You're on the internet in a videogame forum. You don't know anything about hard life.

you don't know me. n i'm not fittin to put my biznes on the web n let that b that bout the first part. 2nd is i'm on here cuz playing this game after smokin a blunt in one of my hobbies and all the ppl i played before me sucked. i was looking for a challenge, i was told to come here n dats why i came here to find ppl that play better. i'm gonna try to go to the dec 20-21 tourny on the 21st in riverdale ga. go there is you got balls, (everyone place your bets).

n you said in your earlier post that you are not white but in the earlier threat u said that you had a clean record something cuz your white

n i know its old but i bet you won't hit a mother ****er
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G--Sk183rNM

GAwes

Hidden Boss
"someone is straying from the topic"

lol, captain debatehall, yeah, yall postin in a troll thread, but **** man, this thread barely has a viable topic for discussion, im just tryin to tell some folks to man the **** up and love america

Kagesekan

Smash Journeyman
you don't know me. n i'm not fittin to put my biznes on the web n let that b that bout the first part. 2nd is i'm on here cuz playing this game after smokin a blunt in one of my hobbies and all the ppl i played before me sucked. i was looking for a challenge, i was told to come here n dats why i came here to find ppl that play better. i'm gonna try to go to the dec 20-21 tourny on the 21st in riverdale ga. go there is you got balls, (everyone place your bets).

n you said in your earlier post that you are not white but in the earlier threat u said that you had a clean record something cuz your white

n i know its old but i bet you won't hit a mother ****er
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G--Sk183rNM
mup da doo dibba bix nood?
I'll be busy from December through January and I don't have time for second rate tournies in ga. I'm skipping two GOOD tournies in Orlando so I can go somewhere else for the holidays. also, people generally don't bet on Brawl matches. It's called moneymatching, only the people playing put down money. not that you would have any...

I was hoping you weren't paying attention cause it would be funnier that way

No, I probably won't. not without a really good reason http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IMhVnTNo3gA

"someone is straying from the topic"

lol, captain debatehall, yeah, yall postin in a troll thread, but **** man, this thread barely has a viable topic for discussion, im just tryin to tell some folks to man the **** up and love america
debate hall? I haven't gone verbose this whole time as far as I can tell.
**** america

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom