• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Hey All

ProngedBurito

Smash Rookie
Hey guys, I just joined from South East Queensland a little while ago and spent a bit of time in the New Members Brawl Thread, but connections to America and Europe are pretty bad :/ So is there anyone around here in Aus wanting to Brawl?

I have had a look at what goes on here and I reckon I'll probably be able to make your meets in Brisbane, I'm pretty used to traveling to and from there, it's not far. So anyways, nice to be here and I hope to be brawling you guys soon.

Sirias

Smash Champion
SOUTH EAST?
I'M SOUTH WEST!
We're 'almost' like rivals.
Except I **** and you take. <3

Most meets are at Bob's place in Browns Plains, though, so... I think that, for you, that shouldn't be 'as' far as Brisbane?
And other meets are generally in the Gold Coast/Robina.
Brisbane's scene is pretty meh ATM. C:

I'm probably the best in Brisbane.
Yyyeeeaaahhh~~~ <3
ololo

Who's in Brisbane that plays Brawl anyway?
Me (sort of), Ben... ... ... Bob... ... ... .... ...... ...............
Oh, Hotdogs, Jbird...................................... and that other guy...............................
I theenk that's about eet?

I still don't know who those randoms were at Billy Hotcats tourney.
Lul.

IN OTHER NEWS.
WELCOME.

TL:DR
Welcome,
I'm best at Brawl in Brissy,
kthxbai. <3

Top Bottom