• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Hey all

Guilhe

Smash Ace
That's the best combo video I have ever seen. And I don't even like techno! I see I've still got a long way to go with my Ike.

SaltyKracka

Smash Lord
That's a pretty **** good video. Hurray for awesome Techno! *Sandstorms*

And on another note. *Rages about only being able to have online matches*

Kinzer

Mammy
NNID
Kinzer
3DS FC
2251-6533-0581
You really can't tell if they were online or off, you do know you can have gamer tags on, right?

On-Topic: Good video. Period.

metroid1117

Smash Master
That was flat-out amazing, I loved basically everything about the video. Thank-you for providing a download link and putting your time into making this.

Griever618

Smash Cadet
Lol salty just realized the font in your sig is the same font i use in like half the video Crentino(or whatever its called) FTW

SaltyKracka

Smash Lord
Lol salty just realized the font in your sig is the same font i use in like half the video Crentino(or whatever its called) FTW
Indeed. Now if only I could actually fit my sig on this site. Ah well, might as well leave you with the pic I made it from.

:D

Arigatex

Smash Rookie
nice vid and great editing! you should team up with kirk and make the most awesome ike vid ever! lol

Nidtendofreak

Smash Hero
NNID
TheNiddo
3DS FC
3668-7651-8940
*happens to actually like techno a bit*

Nice vid. I liked the Bair WoP you managed to pull off there. Didn't know Ike can actually do that. Thought his Bair would be too strong for that. Also liked the 0-KO flow on the ROB there.

metroid1117

Smash Master
By the way, I was just wondering: I noticed that you always fastfalled your DAir if you were past the peak of your jump. I'm sure you have heard of setting the C-stick to "Attack" so that you don't fastfall when you DAir, so I thought that meant you don't use this configuration. Why is that?

Griever618

Smash Cadet
i tried that out but sometimes i would get nair and kill myself... i dunno i only tried it for like 20 minutes i should probably give it another shot

Top Bottom