• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

He's going to be one of the best characters in the game

HorribleGhost

Smash Rookie
Hm, his meteor smash doesn't seem to be very strong, but I guess he doesn't really need to leave the stage to edgeguard, anyway.
It's best coupled with cans. For edge guarding the cans or frisbees are really more for trying to control them to jump into a bad spot and get spiked than they are for actual harassment or damage/KO. They must fear the can.

VioletSmashfan

Smash Ace
NNID
SVPfan89
3DS FC
2964-9317-6440
It's best coupled with cans. For edge guarding the cans or frisbees are really more for trying to control them to jump into a bad spot and get spiked than they are for actual harassment or damage/KO. They must fear the can.
I agree (DHD is officially my secondary), DHD's can is probably going to be one of his many kill moves, (although it has wonderful setup options combining it with the clay pigeon.)

Top Bottom