• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Here's a Dr. Mario video analysis

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kisatamura

Prescriber of Manami.
NNID
Kisatamura
3DS FC
1521-4702-6467
Good stuff. I'll go ahead and mention that Dr. Mario dair seems to have a different hitbox compared to Mario's dair, as I've had opponents escape out of Mario's dair more often than Dr. Mario's. Though this may be because of Dr. Mario's lower air speed.

StarLight42

Smash Lord
Thanks so much for this Zero. Got sick of hearing all the jabbering about how Doc is worse than Mario in this game. I do believe Dr. Mario has been slightly nerfed from Melee, however, this video proves that he's actually got some new differences this time that have not been yet fully explored and is still a prime competitor to Mario himself.

Kudos.

BBC7

Smash Ace
Thanks, I've been trying to learn how to use the Doc and I have touched upon some of your discoveries before such as Down Throw into Up B, although now I know how to actually use them. Did you know that if you hit someone with the first few frames of Up B, you can turn around by turning the Control Stick the opposite direction?

kro_

Smash Apprentice
Thanks, I've been trying to learn how to use the Doc and I have touched upon some of your discoveries before such as Down Throw into Up B, although now I know how to actually use them. Did you know that if you hit someone with the first few frames of Up B, you can turn around by turning the Control Stick the opposite direction?
I've only managed to do it while hitting someone, is it possible do it a la reverse Dolphin Slash?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom