• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

HERB2 Melee!!! TEAMS LOSERS FINALS ON THE WAY!!! TEAMS WINNERS FINALS IS UP!!!

joeplicate

Smash Master
sweet memories of 2k6-2k7 rapage came rushing back to me when I saw the m2k vs. jman set. Especially these two vids.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kb9bVcU7-Y0&feature=channel (perfect control music is so fitting for a man known as the robot)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mtJ6kC0cOj4&feature=channel (up airs/ off stage gimps, now this is definitely the Jason Zimmerman that I remember)

Someone make a combo vid for 2k9 w/. those matches and the music from the third match on it. It kinda reminds me of Kens theme in his last combo vid)

Welcome Back Jason.

Guess you should play in the south for a few weeks so you're even better than what the vids showed us. LOL
slurp slurp

about the videos, it looks like more than just a "handful of punks" weren't satisfied
3 month delay, drama over the commentary, putting up with curaga getting super defensive over every single jab on the videos and acting self-righteous in every post regarding the huge delay

is this seriously better than just having toasty record the videos or something? did the commentary of "SOME SERIOUSLY AMAZING THINGS GOING ON RIGHT NOW" really make everything worth it?

idk, i don't really care and i don't wanna stir up trouble. of course it's fine and dandy to watch these videos finally, but imo it didn't live up to the hype and was poorly handled.

After all the **** settles (and it's starting to), the bottom line is that RX gaming, and most people associated with it, have made a less-than-favorable impression on the community, and ultimately they're the ones who are going to deal with that in the future.

Curaga

Smash Ace
After all the **** settles (and it's starting to), the bottom line is that RX gaming, and most people associated with it, have made a less-than-favorable impression on the community, and ultimately they're the ones who are going to deal with that in the future.
Except Florida ****ing loves us.

:D

PB&J

Smash Hero
dont compare commentary that is from live stream..it messes with the match

and dogy is a beast at commentating...and we both live in ga..the south *****

rx gaming--whats done is done

at first i was like ..dont cut the commentary , but yay was going a bit overboard

thanks for uploading the vids

Top Bottom