• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

HERB Rides.

BEHR

Smash Hero
This is a thread for ll the people who are giving ride to HERB In state and Out Of State.

So basically Post your Information about,whos driving,the cost to ride with you, and how many open seats you have left.

Either I will update the OP with your information or just post and other members of the boards can just look for it.

I might just update the OP to make it easier on everybody.

Also some smashers are flying in on planes,trains, and buses.If you are one of those smashers please inform us in this thread. And are any other NC smashers willing to pick up anybody?Right now Im sure Vilt will be picking up people.

MD/VA
http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=240718

NC/SC

Kackamee-
I live in South Charlotte, pretty much on the border of SC and NC. I'm planning on leaving Saturday morning at around 8:00AM. I will have brawl in the car (we have a tv in the van) and so far it's just me, my dad, and Sushi-Man. We have 3 spots left, we can squish 4, but I'd rather not unless we had to. I dunno what you'd have to pay for gas but it shouldn't be anywhere over $10. If you want a ride with me, please send me a PM with your full name, Phone Number, and where I should pick you up.

Also, my dad is a little iffy about strangers, but if you really need a ride, I should be able to come get you.

Train/Plane/Bus Pick Ups.

In Greensboro we have Vilt who is able to pick up just give hi ma shout on the bards and ash him

Lord Karn-I can pick people up from RDU, most likely. My times are pretty flexible. Also, I will be driving from either Raleigh or CH to HERB on either Friday night (if enough people are going then) or Saturday morning. 5$ in gas should be enough. Also perhaps put in the first post that I have a ton of TVs that need to be transported to HERB. I will try to get all of them to Chapel Hill by Friday night, unless people want to help me take a couple of them from Raleigh. I think I have at least five tvs.

JCaesar

Smash Hero
NNID
JCaesar
Guess I'll throw this here: http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=240718
Leaving from MD Friday afternoon, coming back Sunday afternoon (no Brawl), $15 each. I'm willing to pick people up from VA if they're on the way.

8 seats total, 2 still open and a good chance that 2 more will open up. Post in my thread if interested.

lord karn

Smash Master
I can pick people up from RDU, most likely. My times are pretty flexible. Also, I will be driving from either Raleigh or CH to HERB on either Friday night (if enough people are going then) or Saturday morning. 5$ in gas should be enough. Also perhaps put in the first post that I have a ton of TVs that need to be transported to HERB. I will try to get all of them to Chapel Hill by Friday night, unless people want to help me take a couple of them from Raleigh. I think I have at least five tvs.

kackamee

Smash Master
NNID
SlushCream
3DS FC
3480-3017-1332
I live in South Charlotte, pretty much on the border of SC and NC. I'm planning on leaving Saturday morning at around 8:00AM. I will have brawl in the car (we have a tv in the van) and so far it's just me, my dad, and Sushi-Man. We have 3 spots left, we can squish 4, but I'd rather not unless we had to. I dunno what you'd have to pay for gas but it shouldn't be anywhere over $10. If you want a ride with me, please send me a PM with your full name, Phone Number, and where I should pick you up.

Also, my dad is a little iffy about strangers, but if you really need a ride, I should be able to come get you.

defsithe

Smash Ace
07/25/09 07:15am GLI-0552 * Arrive GREENSBORO, NC

according to this ill be arriving in greensboro at 7:15. so ill need a ride from bus station to venue please.

07/27/09 09:05am GLI-0521 * Depart GREENSBORO,
and if someone could drop me off at the bus station sunday night or monday morning. that would greatly be appreciated. compensated for gas and what not.

also how old do u have to be to rent a room at hotel? 18 i hope?

Shady Penguin

Smash Lord
I can pick people up from RDU, most likely. My times are pretty flexible. Also, I will be driving from either Raleigh or CH to HERB on either Friday night (if enough people are going then) or Saturday morning. 5$ in gas should be enough. Also perhaps put in the first post that I have a ton of TVs that need to be transported to HERB. I will try to get all of them to Chapel Hill by Friday night, unless people want to help me take a couple of them from Raleigh. I think I have at least five tvs.
Uncle and I need a ride since our car is unreliable for an hour+ trip.

If you could tell us whether you'll be in CH or Raleigh before you leave, we can probably drive over there and then you could take us if that would be alright (hopefully, there would be somewhere we can leave our car for two days).

I'm guessing you'll be leaving from HERB Monday morning, correct?

lord karn

Smash Master
Uncle and I need a ride since our car is unreliable for an hour+ trip.

If you could tell us whether you'll be in CH or Raleigh before you leave, we can probably drive over there and then you could take us if that would be alright (hopefully, there would be somewhere we can leave our car for two days).

I'm guessing you'll be leaving from HERB Monday morning, correct?
You can leave your car at my apartment, and yes, probably Monday.

Dark Hart

Rejected by Azua
Me and KSK are probably going to be with you too, Alex. I could possibly get my bro Rob and his car to help you out woth the people/TVs, but that's a maybe.

BEHR

Smash Hero
some people should do pick up other then vilt. :'D

lord karn

Smash Master
Umm, ok. I might be going to the hotel on Friday night if enough people will be there. Otherwise, probably chill at my apartment with whoever wants to be there.

Shady Penguin

Smash Lord
Umm, ok. I might be going to the hotel on Friday night if enough people will be there. Otherwise, probably chill at my apartment with whoever wants to be there.
I rather not go for three nights at the hotel, so I would really prefer leaving Saturday morning if possible.

JCaesar

Smash Hero
NNID
JCaesar
My carload is coming on Friday. Be there son. My Squirtle wants a piece of your Yoshi.

lord karn

Smash Master
I rather not go for three nights at the hotel, so I would really prefer leaving Saturday morning if possible.
Hmmm, you should talk to Bill, I think he'll be leaving from Chapel Hill on Saturday at some point.

Plur, is he flying into RDU? If so, I can pick him up.

Krackshot Kroc

Smash Ace
I'm going to ask my parents if I can drive to HERB, if that's ok I think I'll be open for 1 other person to ride with me there. I'm taking Dark Hart and Rob with me and if someone else needs a ride I'll happily do it

Shady Penguin

Smash Lord
I'm going to ask my parents if I can drive to HERB, if that's ok I think I'll be open for 1 other person to ride with me there. I'm taking Dark Hart and Rob with me and if someone else needs a ride I'll happily do it
Hmm, how about Uncle and I?

I've been in your car and I'm pretty sure it can fit 5 people.

Top Bottom