• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Heracross for SSBB!

lanky_gunner

Smash Master
The Moon, with the Fierce Deity Mask in hand
NNID
lanky_gunner
3DS FC
3179-6065-1453
Switch FC
SW-6340-2624-9135
let's face it. alot of people here want pichu out. so who will represent the 2nd generation. i think it should be heracross. why? i'll tell you why. all pokemon so far are all about speed. heracross could be the heavy powerhouse the franchise needs. he is all bug so his up b could be fly, his b could be his megahorn attack, an attack only he has, and throws could center around his horn. he could work in ssbb.

Here is a moveset created by bowserlick:

Walk: Heracross slowly ambles forward on two legs
Faster Walk: Heracross quickens the pace and his hardened wing case twitches
Run: Wing case opens revealing a set of insect wings which flutter driving Heracross forward. Legs lift slightly above the ground and dangle behind him.

Dash A: Heracross spins in a 180 degree arch, twitsing his horn so that it points toward the screen and acts like a clothesline. The end of the attack ends with Heracross facing the opposite way he was running earlier. The attack part of the move acts like a dodge as well since Heracross's body would be briefly in the background (like a dodge roll). Of course there would be slight lag after he turned around (like Bowser's dash A). His wing case would close as he reorients himself. The clothesline will send the person in the opposite way Heracross was running and slightly downward.

A: Vertical slash with a clawed hand
A,A: Vertical slash with a clawed hand followed be an angled slash with the other clawed hand
A,A,A: Vertical slash with a clawed hand followed be an angled slash with the other clawed hand and then Heracross quickly hops backwards with a fluttering of wings (could for evasive purposes)

Toward A: Slides one foot along the floor to brace his body and then swings his horn in a horizantal direction

Up A: Ducks head and then swings horn up in an arch, hits more in front of Heracross and directly above then right behind him

Down A: Heracross goes down on all fours and digs his clawed hands into the floor with his head down. Pressing A will cause Heracross to lean forward and jab his horn straight out like Marth's down A. Pops oppenent up.

Up Smash: Heracross points his horn directly above him. Then his wing case opens and his wings flutter like mad. Billows of dust rise around the insect and he begins to spin around in one spot real fast like a drill. Oppenents that fall on his horn will rack up damage before being sent straight up. Devastating attack but could only hit oppenents hard directly above with some lag after attack. Hitting Heracross's sides while he spins results in little knockback.

Down Smash: Heracross quickly slams his clawed hands and feet into the floor and uses his wings to spin him around real in two revolutions with his horn jutting out, again stirring up dust. Useful attack to keep oppenents away, not too good for Ko's.

Forward Smash: Winds horn up like a baeball bat, head tilted away from oppenent and body and then lets loose, arch like Ness's baseball bat. Slower startup, little more range, more power but hits oppenent slightly up as well as forward

Down B- Rock Slide: Smashes his horn in a downward arch into the floor. Pulls horn out with a piece of debris (rock, cement, depends on the environment) wedged between the cross shape at the end of the horn. Not nearly as fast as picking up a bomb or turnip, but the smash part does damage and knockback. A press of A afterwards will make Heracross launch his projectile. If down B is used in the air he will perform a meteor hit like Donkey Kong's Forward B headbutt.

B- False Swipe: Heracross swings his horn so fast it becomes a mere blur. Nearly Instant startup, some lag at end like Bowser's whilring fortress so he cannot spam it. Does about 18 percent damage but has no knockback. Good for Heracross to rack up damage on oppenent before using his hefty, slower moves to knock them out

Toward B- Double Edge: Heracross pole vaults using his horn and lands on his back, sliding real fast as he spins. Legs and arms kick and slash wildly at the air. Does 10 percent damage to Heracross. Must be used on the ground.

Up B- Megahorn: Heracross's wing case opens and his wings propel him straight up. If his horn collides with someone, the cross part of the horn snags the oppenent and the giant beatle does a backflip, flinging the oppenent downwards. Can be Meteor cancelled. Heracross would then be able to use his Up B move again like C.F.

Meta_Owns_Ur_Mom

Smash Apprentice
yes he would work but there r ones that also work that r just... oh wats the word... bettr... i have nothing against u colbusman and i apologized in the last post in the Leon S. Kennedy thread and made a moveset (but not before i talked about wat u said but...)

Tomasiarity

Smash Journeyman
Tyranitar, Scyzor. Heracross is cool, but I dont think he has enough attitude for a Brawl character. Also, the only thing he did on the cartoon was suck... from a tree.

Stryks

Smash Hero
we dont need a pokemon for every generation, we just need those that DESERVE being in smash.
Deoxys desrves to be in smash: the ultimate pokemon bad ***!!

Rash

Smash Ace
Make him a "pokeball pokemon" instead. He could come out, and charge at the closest opponent; if he makes contact, he tosses that opponent through the air, wherein the opponent becomes temporarily paralyzed and vulnerable to attack.

Stormin' Mormon

Smash Apprentice
I doubt Nintendo will take anyone out and risk alienating their fanbase. They'll probably add a pokemon from the 3rd generation. As cool as Heracross is, he won't be in it.
If he was a pokeball pokemon, I'd want him doing something like Porygon2 except at a much longer range. Think of it as a Super-Megahorn.

Black/Light

Smash Master
Tomasiarity said:
Tyranitar, Scyzor. Heracross is cool, but I dont think he has enough attitude for a Brawl character. Also, the only thing he did on the cartoon was suck... from a tree.

. . . .Are you trying to say that Tyranitar can fly? Cause he can't.

Scyzor is cool but he is fast and would be light so it would be Pika-Fast/ light, Jpuff- Fast/ light, Mewtwo- Slow/ light, Scyzor- Fast/ light. We need at least ONE powerhouse and Heracross is that pokemon. He could have jumps like Pitt/ M.K because of his wings. He would also be good in the air but be alil slow on the ground.

He is one of the most populare 2nd gen pokemon and one of the show's best from that gen (He kicked A$$ and did way more than suck from a tree). And he has a hella lot of attitude seeing that his megahorn (Only learned by Heracrosses (SP?)) can take M2 out in one shot. And Jpuff has lil attitude at all outside of getting mad and people falling asleep.

Heracross should replace Pichu and Deoxy should replace M2.

Edit- ^ (Person above)They said that they ARE going to take out old characters and Heracross has just as much a change as any other populare 2nd gen pokemon seeing that that gen doesn't have too many populare characters.

Meta_Owns_Ur_Mom

Smash Apprentice
colbusman said:
it's alright. i saw it and it was good. i didn't mean to sound angry.

but name someone from the 2nd generation that could fit, that you think is better. i am curious.
alright buddy, deoxys is by far the coolest and most deserving pokemon ever (well hes not as cool as rayquaze but that wont happen :( )
i do c y u want hercross in b.c. of the many possible moves for his moveset but he doesnt diserve the honor of being on brawl

lanky_gunner

Smash Master
NNID
lanky_gunner
3DS FC
3179-6065-1453
Switch FC
SW-6340-2624-9135
Meta_Owns_Ur_Mom said:
alright buddy, deoxys is by far the coolest and most deserving pokemon ever (well hes not as cool as rayquaze but that wont happen :( )
i do c y u want hercross in b.c. of the many possible moves for his moveset but he doesnt diserve the honor of being on brawl
i said 2nd generation

Black/Light

Smash Master
Meta_Owns_Ur_Mom said:

While who else from the 2nd gen is more diserving of this honor? They don't have too many populare characters in that gen and they don't have any flying bug pokemon in SSB.

He is a really unique pokemon. Hes a bug type that can fly/ is really heavy/ takes M2 out in ONE SHOT ( Which, in away, makes him stronger then M2) and is slow on ground but fast and kick A$$ in air. AND hes way better than Pichu. . .

Rash

Smash Ace
Well, if they do add in another Pokemon as a playable character, it'd best be one that doesn't have any evolutions, or isn't evolved from something else. That worked for Pikachu and Jiggs, but it's time they got more unique with their choice.

In this case, Heracross is a decent choice. He's a unique 2nd gen Pokemon who has some popularity from his time spent with Ash in the TV show (even though he's on the verge of obscurity by now). I still wouldn't have that problem with him being in the game. It'd be better to pick a unique Pokemon, you know?

My point: the choice of playable Pokemon is a tough one to make. However, if Sakurai narrows down the decision to Pokemon like Heracross who aren't involved in evolution, the choice would become easier (especially since, in desperation of creating new Pokemon, the ones in charge of that franchise are continuously adding evolutions to certain Pokemon, even Mr. Mime, that previously had none).

Hyper-Link

Smash Ace
Who the hell is Lucari?

And there's a chance that their might be a 4th GENERATION by the time Brawl comes out. I'm still mad Melee didn't have any Pokemon from the Ruby Sapphire games...

Well ya heracross was a good Pokemon, an is more of the more populary unique ones because he hanged out with Ash, but I'd still rather have Heracross as a Pokemon Pokeball person. Cuz Deoxys and metwo need to be the real powerhouses do to their human like stature andoverrall, KING PIN OF POKEMON GAMES, ESSENCE

fluffy

Smash Champion
not another pokemon..

if any, it should be scizor cuz hes emo.

Black/Light

Smash Master
Hyper-Link said:
Who the hell is Lucari?

And there's a chance that their might be a 4th GENERATION by the time Brawl comes out. I'm still mad Melee didn't have any Pokemon from the Ruby Sapphire games...

Well ya heracross was a good Pokemon, an is more of the more populary unique ones because he hanged out with Ash, but I'd still rather have Heracross as a Pokemon Pokeball person. Cuz Deoxys and metwo need to be the real powerhouses do to their human like stature andoverrall, KING PIN OF POKEMON GAMES, ESSENCE

Heres alil about Heracross and M2 . . .
He is a really unique pokemon. Hes a bug type that can fly/ is really heavy/ takes M2 out in ONE SHOT ( Which, in away, makes him stronger then M2) and is slow on ground but fast and kick A$$ in air. AND hes way better than Pichu. . .

And heres Lucario.

D/P WOLL be out before SSBB.And he has a movie about him so its very likely he will make the cut.

lanky_gunner

Smash Master
NNID
lanky_gunner
3DS FC
3179-6065-1453
Switch FC
SW-6340-2624-9135
i guess some people are missing the point. if anybody could name a better 2nd generation, you can name it, but also name a good powerhouse. we need a pokemon powerhouse to balance out. heracross basically kills 2 birds with one stone.

but yeah, there are not that many good pokemon from 2nd generation. just scizor, heracross, and maybe tyranitar. oh well, i still stick with heracross.

and congrats meta for your 100 post.

Lord_Deathborne

Smash Champion
You might want to update your 1st post with some pics and more info.

At any rate, while I'm not clammoring at the thought of including any more Pokemon, I will admit that Heracross is one of the better suggestions in that field.

Also, it seems that Lucario = shameless Mewtwo rip-off... At least Deoxys was more unique...

Rash

Smash Ace
Lord_Deathborne said:
Also, it seems that Lucario = shameless Mewtwo rip-off... At least Deoxys was more unique...
Really? I'm not sure. It seems more like Deoxys would have a harder time shaking off the whole "Mewtwo clone" thing. The two are both pretty much ruthless, heartless killers, or at least, that's what they come off as. Also, they both use psychic abilities, and are somewhat slow (unless you take Deoxys' speed form into consideration).

Lucario seems more like a character who'd rely more on physical attacks. After all, it's part fighting-type. Sure, he might borrow a few conceptual attacks from Mewtwo, but overall it seems like he'd have a good mix of speed and power.

I, personally, wouldn't mind seeing Lucario and Deoxys both in the game. They could both be worked to be unique fighters, and would fit Smash Brothers perfectly.

If they were to add three more playable Pokemon (even though two is more likely) I would definitely be satisfied with Deoxys, Lucario, and Heracross; they pretty much cover all the bases.

Meta_Owns_Ur_Mom

Smash Apprentice
colbusman said:
i guess some people are missing the point. if anybody could name a better 2nd generation, you can name it, but also name a good powerhouse. we need a pokemon powerhouse to balance out. heracross basically kills 2 birds with one stone.

but yeah, there are not that many good pokemon from 2nd generation. just scizor, heracross, and maybe tyranitar. oh well, i still stick with heracross.

and congrats meta for your 100 post.
omg i didnt even notice lol thank u dude YAAAAYY!!! okay back to pokemon...
scizor is cooler then heracross but he just doesnt seem original enough so heracross... i guess i wouldnt mind u in brawl
even though i would prefer deoxys from 3rd gen but thats besides the point

Zephira

Smash Rookie
I don't understand why they have to put Pokemon in anyway. They should leave them in Pokeballs.

Black/Light

Smash Master
Zephira said:
I don't understand why they have to put Pokemon in anyway. They should leave them in Pokeballs.

I dont understand way you dont like pokemon. . . or why you dont understand why theres going to be more pokemon.

xianfeng

Smash Hero
No he's too minor they will put in a pokemon that people actually recognise like Meowth or Deoxys we don't need to represent every generation of pokemon just the series as a wole because that's like saying they should represent every fire emblem game and put in a different Link for every Zelda game.

To sum it up, No Heracross he is too minor.

It's one of Nintendo's best selling franchises moron

Water-Master

Smash Rookie
they ARE going to have Deoxyss in SSBB! I saw it on some super smash brothers site!!!!!!

P.S. Heracross couldn't do crap!

Kriltex

Smash Journeyman
mmm heracross is a great idea. i dont think deoxys is a good idea for brawl cause hes just so complex and badass.. think about all the work nintendo will have to put in just for one pokemon. Heracross is kewl. imo the pokemon i'd like to c in it is a dragon type... from the 3rd generation. dunno wut they called.. but i want a dragon in ssbb

greenblob

Smash Lord
Black/Light said:
Scyzor is cool but he is fast and would be light so it would be Pika-Fast/ light, Jpuff- Fast/ light, Mewtwo- Slow/ light, Scyzor- Fast/ light. We need at least ONE powerhouse and Heracross is that pokemon. He could have jumps like Pitt/ M.K because of his wings. He would also be good in the air but be alil slow on the ground.
Actually Scizor is more powerful and defensive than fast. He is ranked 5/5 in attack, 4/5 or 3/5 in defense (or weight in Smash), 2/5 in speed, and we don't really know about jump, but we do know that Scizor can't fly. His description says that his wings are not used for flying.

Black/Light

Smash Master
greenblob said:
Actually Scizor is more powerful and defensive than fast. He is ranked 5/5 in attack, 4/5 or 3/5 in defense (or weight in Smash), 2/5 in speed, and we don't really know about jump, but we do know that Scizor can't fly. His description says that his wings are not used for flying.

What are you talking about? Sciroz in the pokemon games had alot oh speed/ S. attack or attack and not to much D. He is also pretty light given how fast he is.

Edit- I think I take that back. Its kind of confuseing because it says this. . .

Once it engages its foe, either in the wild or at the direction of a Pokémon trainer in a Pokémon battle, it begins to more closely resemble Scyther. It strikes quickly with its powerful claws, raking more than pinching, relying on its startling agility to evade attacks.

And then it says he have less speed than Scyther and more D. IDK what to say but he would make a great character (Still want Heracross before him).

Info from here http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Scizor

greenblob

Smash Lord
If you've ever played Pokemon competitively, you should know that Scizor is although definitely not the slowest, one of the slower Pokemon with a base speed stat of 229 (most consider something like 259 or a bit higher to be "average"). Defense is 299. Most of the time Scizor is used with a speed boost move like Agility, Salac berry, or BP'd by a Ninjask. And the FR/LG Pokedex description says that the wings aren't used for flying.

Anyway, on topic...
Heracross...hm... Well, you can be pretty sure Pika and Jiggs are keepers. But if you want a Pokemon for every generation, you'll end up with five Pokemon (six if they keep Mewtwo), and I don't think many people will be happy about that.

TriforceJ

Smash Apprentice
fluffy said:
if any, it should be scizor cuz hes emo.
Scizor isn't emo, he cuts everyone but himself. :laugh:

And as for Heracross, I don't really think that he's such a good idea for a playable Pokémon character. I'd suggest someone a bit more popular (like Meowth or Psyduck) or someone stronger (like Deoxys).

Hyper-Link said:
I'm still mad Melee didn't have any Pokemon from the Ruby Sapphire games...
There's a good reason as to why they didn't put Pokémon from Ruby/Sapphire into SSBM: SSBM came out in 2001, whereas Pokémon Ruby/Sapphire came out in 2003. Trust me, Pokémon from Ruby/Sapphire will most likely show up in Brawl. :)

Black/Light

Smash Master
greenblob said:
Anyway, on topic...
Heracross...hm... Well, you can be pretty sure Pika and Jiggs are keepers. But if you want a Pokemon for every generation, you'll end up with five Pokemon (six if they keep Mewtwo), and I don't think many people will be happy about that.

Well, the way I see it they should have 7 (at the LEAST) in Brawl. I would think that Nintendo's top 3 greatest games (Mario-LoZ-Pokemon) would get the most characters and have the most rep in SSB. We already know that 8+ Mario characters are going to be in Brawl if they dont take away from the 7 in melee so its logical to think that both Pokemon and Zelda are going to get over 5-6 characters in brawl. (Pluse, there was only really one new pokemon in Melee seeing that pichu was a clone)

And people will like having 7(+) pokemon characters if they are all unique and fun. They could even have 2 from each gen if they are all unique and rep different types. (1. pika/ jpuff 2. heracross/ scizor(?) 3. Blaziken/ deoxy 4. Lucario/ some other mixed type pokemon)

lanky_gunner

Smash Master
NNID
lanky_gunner
3DS FC
3179-6065-1453
Switch FC
SW-6340-2624-9135
they should in brawl just have a maximum of 6 characters from a series. for pokemon, that could easily fit pika and jiggs (the originals), mewtwo (he is cool, they should just fix him up a bit), heracross (represent the 2nd, powerhouse), Lucario (everyone favors him for 4th), and someone for the 3rd (i favor blaziken, but deoxys is highly favored as well)

Diddy Kong

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-1597-979602774
Black/Light said:
Well, the way I see it they should have 7 (at the LEAST) in Brawl. I would think that Nintendo's top 3 greatest games (Mario-LoZ-Pokemon) would get the most characters and have the most rep in SSB. We already know that 8+ Mario characters are going to be in Brawl if they dont take away from the 7 in melee so its logical to think that both Pokemon and Zelda are going to get over 5-6 characters in brawl. (Pluse, there was only really one new pokemon in Melee seeing that pichu was a clone)

And people will like having 7(+) pokemon characters if they are all unique and fun. They could even have 2 from each gen if they are all unique and rep different types. (1. pika/ jpuff 2. heracross/ scizor(?) 3. Blaziken/ deoxy 4. Lucario/ some other mixed type pokemon)
Im not quite sure about Pokemon being 3rd at the moment... I think this it more accurate: Mario>Zelda>DK>Metroid>Pokemon. The only good Pokemon game which came out these years where Ruby/Sapphire and Emerald. I did liked FR/LG to but they were just remakes with slightly diffrent things and the islands...

And 7 is waaay too much character. Considering that there aren't many important Pokemon to the series I think around 4~6 would be enough. Most likely they are Pikachu, Jiggz, Mewtwo, Blaziken and Lucario imo. And please notice that fans of other franshices (sp?) are begging for atleast one more character, note Donkey Kong Country and before MetaKnight was known, Kirby.

Black/Light

Smash Master
Diddy Kong said:
Im not quite sure about Pokemon being 3rd at the moment... I think this it more accurate: Mario>Zelda>DK>Metroid>Pokemon. The only good Pokemon game which came out these years where Ruby/Sapphire and Emerald. I did liked FR/LG to but they were just remakes with slightly diffrent things and the islands...

And 7 is waaay too much character. Considering that there aren't many important Pokemon to the series I think around 4~6 would be enough. Most likely they are Pikachu, Jiggz, Mewtwo, Blaziken and Lucario imo. And please notice that fans of other franshices (sp?) are begging for atleast one more character, note Donkey Kong Country and before MetaKnight was known, Kirby.

Please remember that it's not just games that causes pokemon's income, it's all the pokemon stuff/ cartoons/ movies (up to 8-9 now) and count-less other things( Cards, toys, pika-gagi pets ect). Thats way they ARE one of nintendos greatest selling titles (one of the top 3). And just cause you didnt like so-and-so pokemon games don't mean that there arnt others of liked them (there must be alot of people that still like them for them to keep making a hella lot of money off of pokemon).

And why shouldn't pokemon get 7? They ARE one of the top 3 sellers nintendo has( Thats why had 4 characters in melee). And seeing how they are treating Mario(8+ caracters likely to come to brawl) I see nothing wrong with them having 6-7 Pokemon and Zelda characters.

Also, how would adding 3, and replacing 2 old, pokemon characters take away from lesser series? Sure, they would be taking away space/time for other series characters to be added, but the way I see it (And looking at melee I can assume they see it in somewhat the same light) the best selling/ most income bringing/ highest known series should get the most characters reped in SSB. Lesser (As in income/ popularity) series should have less characters.

Bowserlick

Smash Hero
Pokemon do need a heavy candidate. And with the chance that Pichu will get the boot, there will be an open pokemon slot for Heracross.

Unfinished moveset

Walk: Heracross slowly ambles forward on two legs
Faster Walk: Heracross quickens the pace and his hardened wing case twitches
Run: Wing case opens revealing a set of insect wings which flutter driving Heracross forward. Legs lift slightly above the ground and dangle behind him.

Dash A: Heracross spins in a 180 degree arch, twitsing his horn so that it points toward the screen and acts like a clothesline. The end of the attack ends with Heracross facing the opposite way he was running earlier. The attack part of the move acts like a dodge as well since Heracross's body would be briefly in the background (like a dodge roll). Of course there would be slight lag after he turned around (like Bowser's dash A). His wing case would close as he reorients himself. The clothesline will send the person in the opposite way Heracross was running and slightly downward.

A: Vertical slash with a clawed hand
A,A: Vertical slash with a clawed hand followed be an angled slash with the other clawed hand
A,A,A: Vertical slash with a clawed hand followed be an angled slash with the other clawed hand and then Heracross quickly hops backwards with a fluttering of wings (could for evasive purposes)

Toward A: Slides one foot along the floor to brace his body and then swings his horn in a horizantal direction

Up A: Ducks head and then swings horn up in an arch, hits more in front of Heracross and directly above then right behind him

Down A: Heracross goes down on all fours and digs his clawed hands into the floor with his head down. Pressing A will cause Heracross to lean forward and jab his horn straight out like Marth's down A. Pops oppenent up.

Up Smash: Heracross points his horn directly above him. Then his wing case opens and his wings flutter like mad. Billows of dust rise around the insect and he begins to spin around in one spot real fast like a drill. Oppenents that fall on his horn will rack up damage before being sent straight up. Devastating attack but could only hit oppenents hard directly above with some lag after attack. Hitting Heracross's sides while he spins results in little knockback.

Down Smash: Heracross quickly slams his clawed hands and feet into the floor and uses his wings to spin him around real in two revolutions with his horn jutting out, again stirring up dust. Useful attack to keep oppenents away, not too good for Ko's.

Forward Smash: Winds horn up like a baeball bat, head tilted away from oppenent and body and then lets loose, arch like Ness's baseball bat. Slower startup, little more range, more power but hits oppenent slightly up as well as forward

Down B- Rock Slide: Smashes his horn in a downward arch into the floor. Pulls horn out with a piece of debris (rock, cement, depends on the environment) wedged between the cross shape at the end of the horn. Not nearly as fast as picking up a bomb or turnip, but the smash part does damage and knockback. A press of A afterwards will make Heracross launch his projectile. If down B is used in the air he will perform a meteor hit like Donkey Kong's Forward B headbutt.

B- False Swipe: Heracross swings his horn so fast it becomes a mere blur. Nearly Instant startup, some lag at end like Bowser's whilring fortress so he cannot spam it. Does about 18 percent damage but has no knockback. Good for Heracross to rack up damage on oppenent before using his hefty, slower moves to knock them out

Toward B- Double Edge: Heracross pole vaults using his horn and lands on his back, sliding real fast as he spins. Legs and arms kick and slash wildly at the air. Does 10 percent damage to Heracross. Must be used on the ground.

Up B- Megahorn: Heracross's wing case opens and his wings propel him straight up. If his horn collides with someone, the cross part of the horn snags the oppenent and the giant beatle does a backflip, flinging the oppenent downwards. Can be Meteor cancelled. Heracross would then be able to use his Up B move again like C.F.

notftomearth7

Smash Lord
On the blue planet next to the sun, can't miss it!
Heracross is a good idea honestly because he's a bug pokemon and he'd look really cool with Wii graphics

my top ten Pokemon for Brawl
10. Hitmonchan
9. Hitmonlee
8. The return of Mewtwo
7. Electabuzz
6. Dragonite
5. Sizor
4. Hitmontop
3. Pichu with a new moveset
2. Geodude!!!
1. Pikachu

Top Bottom