• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Her Own Universe???

Kiseki

Smash Cadet
I've been thinking....

Since the release of SPP, shouldn't Peach represent her own universe this time around?

I've never personally played the game before, so it might tie into the Mario universe as far as I'm concerned.

What does everyone else think?

SmashBro99

Smash Champion
3DS FC
4957-2747-2945
I just want to see her get a giant cake stage, for the lulz.

Kiseki

Smash Cadet
Reading this totally reminded me of her stage in the very first Mario Party for the N64. lolz.

Is that what you were referring too? Or because of how much she "bakes"? lolz.:chuckle:

princesspeachluver13

Banned via Warnings
*8 Trigrams 128 Palms*

anyone here want to join the Peachy Partners?!

all i need to know is...

can you make club sigs like the Club Ashley sig?

if you can, all i need you to do is make a sig using Peach's eye section and make Lime Green earrings instead of blue ones.

SmashBro99

Smash Champion
3DS FC
4957-2747-2945
Reading this totally reminded me of her stage in the very first Mario Party for the N64. lolz.

Is that what you were referring too? Or because of how much she "bakes"? lolz.:chuckle:
Yeah something like that.

PopFusion

Smash Apprentice
That would be awesome! For an assist trophy or item, it should be like Perry from Super Princess Peach or something like that.

Panduh

Smash Journeyman
Her symbol would be the Crown.
I don't know why Yoshi gets his own, but cuz of that,
I think every character should get their own symbol.

Williampettysan

Smash Journeyman
I've been thinking....

Since the release of SPP, shouldn't Peach represent her own universe this time around?

I've never personally played the game before, so it might tie into the Mario universe as far as I'm concerned.

What does everyone else think?
No she can't as that game had Mario in it... Any nintendo character that has been in a game without Mario in it get's their own icon ect... If you look at Waluigi, people think he should be Warioware... But he's never been in a game without Mario.

Panduh

Smash Journeyman
No she can't as that game had Mario in it... Any nintendo character that has been in a game without Mario in it get's their own icon ect... If you look at Waluigi, people think he should be Warioware... But he's never been in a game without Mario.
But yoshi has his own symbol and Mario is in all his games...
I think all...
Correct me if I'm wrong

Williampettysan

Smash Journeyman
But yoshi has his own symbol and Mario is in all his games...
I think all...
Correct me if I'm wrong
The Mario comany made Baby Mario different from Mario, their not the same if they were then Yoshi would be counted as a Mario character...

Kiseki

Smash Cadet
*8 Trigrams 128 Palms*

anyone here want to join the Peachy Partners?!

all i need to know is...

can you make club sigs like the Club Ashley sig?

if you can, all i need you to do is make a sig using Peach's eye section and make Lime Green earrings instead of blue ones.
I wish I could help with that, but all my artisitic ability lies within writing. lolz. I still draw stick figures. lolz.

Kereokacola

Disco Romance
BRoomer
Her symbol would be the Crown.
I don't know why Yoshi gets his own, but cuz of that,
I think every character should get their own symbol.
Yoshi has established his own franchise. Yoshi had his own game way back in the SNES days, and has several on the DS. It's easy to see why Yoshi has his own icon, as well as Wario, who has made his mark way back when WarioWare first started.

Peach only has one game, and it will probably stay that way. I'm not saying I wouldn't like to see her in more starring roles, because I would, but she's more of a supportive character. Mario is Nintendo's all-star.

But I would like to see something other than Peach's Castle be represented as her stage. The cake from Mario Party would be grand, or otherwise amazing.

Top Bottom