• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

help!

Status
Not open for further replies.

professor mgw

Smash Champion
NNID
Prof3ssorMGW
Link to original post: [drupal=1014]help![/drupal]

wat do people think about megaman bein n da next smashbros?

MBreeto

Smash Ace
I think he's in MvC2 and that's fine with me. Megaman games just bring back bad memories for me. I've only beat 2, and that's enough for me.

Jimnymebob

Smash Champion
NNID
Jimnymebob
1st off, try to use proper English okay ;).

Secondly, there's a thread for this in General Brawl Discussion.

Teran

Through Fire, Justice is Served
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
3DS FC
3540-0079-4988
lolwuuuut!

Use correct English. Why you say?

There's why.

MBreeto

Smash Ace
^^^^^
Lol, that looks like two mucha lucha wrestlers punching that girl from Balls of Fury

chuckyj100

Smash Apprentice
I would rather have roy back and get rid of ike. btw megaman would be almost the same as samus.

Cinder

Smash Master
I would rather have roy back and get rid of ike.
Why not have all three -.o

btw megaman would be almost the same as samus.
Not necessarily...I've seen some good (and different from Samus) movesets back in the day before the Brawl roster was leaked...

And as for MM in SSB4, sure, why not? But what I REALLY want out of SSB4 is for it to be more competition-friendly, instead of something a 12-year-old can pick up in a matter of days...I'd settle for Brawl+ level competition, but would love for it to be closer to Melee...

Firus

You know what? I am good.
BRoomer
NNID
OctagonalWalnut
3DS FC
0619-4291-4974
Why not have all three -.o
Yeah, there's nothing saying an extra character can't be in for Roy to be back, and there's nothing saying Ike would have to be eliminated for Roy.

Not necessarily...I've seen some good (and different from Samus) movesets back in the day before the Brawl roster was leaked...
I'm definitely inclined to agree that Megaman has potential (especially considering he's really nothing like Samus aside from having a cannon his arm) for a very creative moveset.

But this is (probably) Sakurai we're talking about here. He made Ganondorf a clone of Captain Falcon. This would hardly be a stretch. Toon Link could've had a creative moveset too...a very creative moveset. Instead, he was based heavily off of Link.

And as for MM in SSB4, sure, why not? But what I REALLY want out of SSB4 is for it to be more competition-friendly, instead of something a 12-year-old can pick up in a matter of days...I'd settle for Brawl+ level competition, but would love for it to be closer to Melee...
In regards to the topic, this.
Also, no tripping.

But yeah, this topic title is highly deceitful probably just so you could attract people to the thread.

ndayday

stuck on a whole different plaaaanet
BRoomer
I hate topics that trick you like this. It's like hearing someone cry for help when you're in the Grand Canyon, just to see someone needing you to hold thier camera for them so they can get a picture.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom