• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Help with teambuilding

O D I N

Smash Hero
GameAngel64's house, getting my @#% handed to me.
3DS FC
4098-3123-8629
I'm a little new to the "competitive" scene, regarding Pokemon.

I'm beginning to understand a little more about EV training, and natures, but for this... I need some help.

While this isn't a practical idea, I'm looking to make an "Eevee" team. Evolved versions of course. Ideally, this is what I want my 6 "Eevee's" to be...

Umbreon
Espeon
Flareon
Jolteon
Leafeon(?)
Vaporeon(or Glaceon)

I'm looking for help on Nature's(which suit which form best), and possible moveset potentials. I already have 64+ Eevee's (Breed legit by the way. And so you know, out of breeding 72+, I got ONE female Eevee... >_>) so no need to worry about that. If someone needs one, you can ask I suppose. ;)

This isn't my "serious" team line-up. More of an idea I'd like to utilize and use for friendly matches amongst friends. I still think this could have potential, but feel free to leave your thoughts. Either way, I'm gonna go through with this. ;)

leafgreen386

Dirty camper
lol just do a bp chain. It's about the best you're gonna do with an eevee team. I had a fun one in adv, although I'm not sure how well it will transfer. I'll have to make some edits that will be more specific to this gen (and Leafeon fits perfectly over celebi, which was doing the SDs before). EV spreads are for perfect IVs, which you'll obviously need to adjust.

Jolteon @ Leftovers / Focus Sash
Trait: Volt Absorb
EVs: 8 HP / 252 Spd / 248 SAtk
Timid Nature (+Spd, -Atk)
- Agility
- Baton Pass
- Substitute / Hidden Power [Ice]
- Thunderbolt

Basically, this is what gets the chain started, and the speed will allow you to blow past stuff. HP:Ice and sash would be preferable to lefties and sub, but if you can't get a good one, then run sub. Against most pokes you'll want to just (sub) agility and bp immediately.

Umbreon @ Leftovers
Trait: Synchronize
EVs: 212 HP / 44 Def / 236 Spd / 16 SDef
Calm Nature (+SDef, -Atk)
- Baton Pass
- Mean Look
- Wish
- Taunt

Traps a foe and in general makes things a lot easier to set up.

Espeon @ Leftovers
Trait: Synchronize
EVs: 196 HP / 96 SAtk / 216 SDef
Calm Nature (+SDef, -Atk)
- Baton Pass
- Calm Mind
- Substitute
- Psychic

Gogo espyjump. Make sure you get at least a few CMs.

Leafeon @ Leftovers
Trait: Leaf Guard
EVs: 252 HP / 228 Def / 28 Spd
Impish Nature (+Def, -SAtk)
- Baton Pass
- Leaf Blade
- Grasswhistle
- Swords Dance

Putting them to sleep should help a lot, if you can land it. The SDs are REQUIRED for a final sweep. It's about the only way flareon is going to ever do any damage with Last Resort.

Vaporeon @ Leftovers
Trait: Water Absorb
EVs: 128 HP / 236 Def / 144 Spd
Bold Nature (+Def, -Atk)
- Acid Armor
- Baton Pass
- Substitute
- Wish

Yeah.

Flareon (M) @ Leftovers
Trait: Flash Fire
EVs: 4 HP / 252 Atk / 100 Def / 148 Spd / 4 SDef
Naughty Nature (+Atk, -SDef)
- Protect
- Flamethrower
- Last Resort
- Shadow Ball / Substitute

Uh... about as "gg" as you can get with a team like this. SB and FT to hopefully kill your first two opponents, and Protect because I couldn't think of anything else, and it lets you use LR sooner with less risk. You could also use sub over SB for even easier access to LR, should your sub that you should've passed it before somehow fade, or just to waste a turn. Once you use all your other moves, you can unlock Last Resort, which is a nice solid 130 power attack. If you managed to get it 2 or 3 SDs, it should be able to sweep.

Marthmaster92

Smash Champion
Stuck between a parallel dimension of code and you
the only other one i see on there is the focus sash. i think that's basically the focus band, just a different name. i'm not sure. but i know for sure that you can get a focus band in emerald at the battle frontier. you just need like....40(?) battle points i believe.

as for the leftovers, i dunno where you'll get all those. if you have emerald you can just do the cloning glitch and duplicate the item, but other than that i'm not aware of another way to get them.

leafgreen386

Dirty camper
Focus sash is not the focus band with a different name. It's a thousand times better, because it always works. Basically, if you're at 100% hp and you die, you survive with 1 HP.

Don't forget the gts cloning glitch on d/p. It can also help you get multiple leftovers. If you have both Sapphire and LeafGreen, you should have one leftovers from each of those games, as well, although I'm not sure if you want to put everything you have into your d/p game.

outofdashdwz

Smash Lord
Focus sash is not the focus band with a different name. It's a thousand times better, because it always works. Basically, if you're at 100% hp and you die, you survive with 1 HP.

Don't forget the gts cloning glitch on d/p. It can also help you get multiple leftovers. If you have both Sapphire and LeafGreen, you should have one leftovers from each of those games, as well, although I'm not sure if you want to put everything you have into your d/p game.
Leafgreen should actually net you two Leftovers (2 Snorlax). On a side note, my friend's English Diamond can do the ditto glitch, but I've heard most can't. Try it yourself and see.

Marthmaster92

Smash Champion
Stuck between a parallel dimension of code and you

for some reason i can't do the d/p cloning glitch. it's just so flippin' hard.

Mars-

Smash Champion
O D I N you can get leftovers from me. I have like 10008234812378093128. Or you could get it from snorlax and then using item finder where both of the snorlax were and you will dig up some. We gotta battle sometime. My snorlax will own you.

Mars-

Smash Champion
Rofl, if Joe ever gets his *** back at Milkman's house, I can see you there. BTW, Emerald> All versions because it is easy to breed and has animations. But I do like my leaf green for training up to level 100.

Top Bottom