• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Help with sheik.

Jaymundo

Smash Rookie
Ok I have a problem with sheik. My brother uses her and is fond of CC dsmash into fair and I take the bait every time. I know what he's doing and i'm not that great at DI'ing. What can I do to end this because i'm getting so frustrated knowing why i'm losing and not knowing how to overcome it.

mffns

Smash Cadet
When you know when hes going to dsmash, wavedash back and grapple him, and combo him from there

ph00tbag

C(ϾᶘϿ)Ͻ
Use moves with better spacing, like Ftilt and Dtilt. Also, dash at him and wavedash back instead of dash attacking or down. Then go for a normal or dash grab depending. Even better, CC a Dsmash out of your dash. That oughta teach him not to CC against Samus.

Jaymundo

Smash Rookie
Thanks I never thought of going for a Dsmash straight away. Oh and will this work if he's at low percents as well or should I stack some percent before attempting this?

ph00tbag

C(ϾᶘϿ)Ͻ
Thanks I never thought of going for a Dsmash straight away. Oh and will this work if he's at low percents as well or should I stack some percent before attempting this?
The effects should be most spectacular at lower percents. I should tell you that I've never Dsmashed a CCing Sheik, but if it's anything like heavy and/or fastfalling characters, then it should work. If that doesn't work, just feint and punish. It's the same with any predictable behavior.

Top Bottom