• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

help with pikmen spammers

Nuclearsilo

Smash Rookie
how can u deal with pikmen smammers?
one of my friends just spams pikmen and pikmen spam > underling spam
how can u deal with it?
its really, really annoying

Dream Land Works

Smash Journeyman
I havent found an easy way to kill the pikmin, but an easy block technique is tap the standard button twice for the two jabs then hold it in for the hammer spin and you can hold in the hammer spin as long as they are throwing pikmin. This will knock the pikmin back at Olimar as long as they hit the hammer.

TheKingofDes

Smash Apprentice
Start out by throwing Two Minions , Jump over head and down A with your hammer striking him backwards towards the edge the A-Right to knock him off after hes in mid air tackle him- 30 second kill. The Minions will shield you from the pikmin

Mercury

Smash Apprentice
Start out by throwing Two Minions , Jump over head and down A with your hammer striking him backwards towards the edge the A-Right to knock him off after hes in mid air tackle him- 30 second kill. The Minions will shield you from the pikmin
assuming he doesn't know how to shield or dodge or DI or roll.

Frey

Smash Journeyman
Basically just do what they said and forward A them. Make sure you whittle his pitmen down to 2 or 3, then close the gap and knock him out, because even if hes close to the ledge, You can easily counter him on the edge due to d3's great ledge guarding.

Ojanya

Smash Ace
If you drop waddle dees, they will mostly shield you. They knock some down. You can kill his pikmin with a few d-tilts. Make sure you shield it, and roll in the the grab.

Tizoad

Smash Rookie
I find the waddle dees don't help nearly as much as ftilt does. Sometimes the waddle dees are even too close and Olimar can just throw pikman right over them. Also, I get really mad when I throw a gordo, and 1 pikman cancels it out. Just ftilt spam and spam A if the Olimar player really wants to throw a lot of pikman, then just bair him and edgehog when hes off the stage.

Waddle

Smash Ace
Ftilt or grab that ****. That move is laggy enough for you to punish him if he abuses his spam.

Meta_Sonic64

Smash Master
What about people who knows that the jab kills Pikmin? I use the jab and then they start jumping and throwing Pikmin and when I try to attack they'll spam Olimar's smash attacks. It gets annoying.

WingedKnight

Smash Ace
I hate fighting Olimar. I don't even bother fighting him with Dedede. When I know I am facing off against him I fall back on my secondary, Meta Knight. Dedede just has too much trouble with the little dude, he's a huge target for Pikmin and a lot of his attacks go right over the ******! If we do come up with a foolproof anti-Olimar strategy ever, I will dance in the streets. I guess the Waddle Dees and FTilt work as a shield, but Olimar has too many advantages over Dedede. I'll use the King for all other fighters, but stay away from the Captain.

Top Bottom